Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Our next update has been rescheduled for June 29th. We will be introducing new changes to the tutorial zones and making several improvements to the newbie experience. In addition, we will be fully instancing the Plane of Time, adding a number of new healing potions, and making additional changes to classes including introducing some new spells.

Keep your eyes open for some exciting events that will be taking place in Norrath. You won't want to miss out.

New Potions!

With the next update, we?ll be adding a whole series of new healing and buff potions to the game. These potions can be created through trade skills and can also be purchased off various merchants.
    New Spells and Disciplines!

New fear spells that will affect higher level creatures.
    An upgrade to Word of Morell for Enchanters
    Lower level versions of the melee guard disciplines for Shadowknights and Paladins.
    Lower level spells in the Spirit of the Panther line for Shaman.
    Lower level spells in the Ward of Righteousness line for Clerics.
    Plane of Time Instanced!

Every raid force will now get their own version of the zone when they enter it.
    New Tutorial!

The new player tutorial now supports players up to level 10 and has been completely redone with new art, new monsters, and new quests.
    Many new quests have been added to continue the learning from levels 10 to 20.
    New Live Event!

Dark forces are stirring within the heart of Neriak.

Looks like we have something to look for.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm changing a zone for a raid force eh?.. i kind of like how its challenging.. =/ and potions just sounds like help for the soloers. i cant complain though, more disciplines? hell yeah! anyway.. are the servers coming back up at 4? im getting bored..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it's invis potions or something I wouldn't mind. Jeb could always use invis potions. *Grins* And the lower lvl disc that was made for pallies is just barely out of my pally's reach LOL. *twitch* Ah well.

And I certainly hope that the time instanced thing isn't like now normal everyday un-keyed people can get into it... that would just be lame. *shrug* ..then again, I don't think I really understand it hehe. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*Ninjahugs Delebe since she posted recently*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's kind of cool with having PoTime as a Instanced zone BUT on the other hand I know some friends that run in there to get on as pick ups in Time raids. I seen somewere about being about to invite players accross zones now thats kind of cool (looks like someone been playing WoW). There is a new command now for /auto consent for groups and raids so that will make some stuff easy now. I kind of hope the servers come back on in the next few mins cause I need to get running to work soon and wanna log my trader on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Instanced Time will eliminate guild conflicts for a camp ... and they change my end cost woot my group haste from a 1.7 k end cost to 600 woot woot wooooooooooooot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heh I get it now. I heard instanced and I thought of hailing the guy in Butcherblock and starting up an instanced task thing..and them doing something like that for potime Lol. And the heat-seeking grp invites are deffinitely nice. The potions are uh...yeah.....potions. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Now I hope they fix some of the graphic bugs. As funny as it is to see "a lavaspinner elite" be a human half stuck in the ground, make spider AND human pain noises, and dance when hit with bard mezz and bow when hit with shammy cripple....I think it'd be good to see them a little less confused and go back to normal. [img]wink.gif[/img]

P.S. ...don't try tempting fate by jumping off the spires in the arena, because it IS a 20k fall.... I was once a non-believer, but now..I BELIEVE! *Grin*