Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello,
    im not sure if any of you guys will remember old Rinnaden Wildwood the ranger but im here right now. i miss all of you very much since i stopped playing! and i miss the game also. i have armor weapons and all kinds of stuff on my charecter and about 200K in plat. i would like to log back on and distribute this among the guild if my account is still open. please respond to this if you would like me to attempt at this. I miss you guys so very very much. good times good times

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

!!!! Gosh how long has it been... like 1 or 2 years? x_X well... I really don't have any concept of time LOL...

Well I'm posting just to say hey and good to see you again! That and personally I hate taking armor and stuff from someone. EQ has a guild bank thing now though, so if you really wanted to and had the time you could give the stuff you really wanted to give away to an officer to put in the bank..because I think you'd need one of the newest xpacs to put it in yourself.

..*sniff* it's always nice to see old ldk members hehe. Hope you've been doing well Rinn! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why not come back and use it all yourself [img]smile.gif[/img] But yes what Muyah said, if you really want to you can donate to guild bank, would rather see you play though, hehe.

Luck in all things should I not see you.

Oh yes, most certainly do Remember you !

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 12, 2005 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Ginlas ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dang right I remember u. Ur the one that got my first char, Gorams, into the guild. hehe.
    Good to hear from u, Rinny.
    Agree with Muyah that ur items can be put in guild bank for distribution by officers.
    Hope to cya on again.