Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Think that trict will get me killed? oh no no no Trict have indeed gotten me killed already =P *tries to make trict pop in the forums* He is hiding in his evil bard shiny lair atm ... planning his next move to keel me!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Careful..Trict might suddenly appear and then train you guys with..with..spammers! And then he will sing (Mana bana fe fi fo fana....) and you will forget everything. Mwahaha...Yeah..and he's a lazy dork and hasn't checked the forums alot..lazy-dork runs in the family.

....Pizza! *Dives at Waiv and tackles him off a cliff with sharp and pointy rocks at the bottom that on contact port you through space and oblivion into an alternate nether realm of eternal pain and suffering!* ..er...what I mean to say is..hi! [img]wink.gif[/img]

I didn't mind the slave-driving! It was fun...and I still wanna pwn or be pwnt by those guys too! But what I do mind is the Vah Shir skinning stories..I'm not that ebil...and I'm all ready on Kayeotic's hitlist for classified reasons...AND no way I would give it to the Lodikai nudists..I keel them any chance I get. *Whispers to Waiv* Sparky's therapy? He still needs it? x_X *offers some of the pizza to Sparky* Dag, yo, I didn't kno he was in the crayzay house-izzle! *breaks off into a hip hop beat*

Aaaand Trict's lair isn't shiny. It's closet sized and next to my bedroom..nope..he doesn't live in my closet, but Waiv performs being in more than one place at a time miracles and lives in my closet, under my bed, and in my basement. (Did I forget any?)

..Lol wow I can go on for a while can't I? Looks like we kinda hijacked the thread. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *Hugs* btw, I lub joo too! And just so you guys know, I think you're secretly twins lol..but you will see when you see eachother for the first time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm waiv slave driving ... good thing i dont have track =P and Twin?!?! i got a brother [img]eek.gif[/img]
    wow i dint knew i had a brother [img]tongue.gif[/img] anyway *steals pizza and runs* mhuahahaahah mhuahahaahahaha mhuahahaha.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123