Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude, WoW is a medieval fantasy RPG ... of course it will have wizard paladins and warriors ,ect -_- check this out, EQ is based from other games like Ultima,Might and Magic and D&D and others , almost every Medievel fantasy RPG is based on D&D so you cant just say "they have same classes" because all the freaking games will have similar or the same classes. If you play another medieval fantasy game an old one like Might and Magic or D&D you will see , myself i loved and i played Might and magic before EQ. Its a great game and its a long one also. If you play Might and Magic seven you will see that there are a lot of the same classes... and Hi waiv and you cannot evade EQ!!!

ok my edit because i read you post more dorkon , once again i say its medieval based ... so there will be sword,long swords, plate armor etc etc spells , medieval fantasy based ,so will always see a healing or the famous wizard Fire bolt that appears in all the games with wizards i have played so far. I havent played WoW but i have seen it and its a great game at all Blizzard worked hard and its notable they did, some of my friends have left to WoW thats why i say WoW must die or that i hate it , its a joke of course. i do admire the work blizzard put on that project and i hate the vah shirs exploting in EQ 2!! ... anyway i will stop spamming this now , cya all.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 14, 2005 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Kerrirfuryaxe ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<-- Gaming Geek so live with it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Holy carp..I should like.. remember to check the forums more often..Boo lazy me!

That video is funny! lol...And now, suddenly there are people on EQ making Leeroy Jhenkin names or whatever..and screaming that in ooc/shout/whatever...LOL. I guess people on Prexus feel cool by imitating him..but then again..I'm a hypocrit and I'm sure I've screamed LEEEEROOY JENKIIIINS at some point in time. [img]wink.gif[/img]

....and gah! Why did this have to mutate into game-bashing argument?! I'm not in-tune enough with the gaming world to be able to say anything so..blah at you all! =/ Heh. Oh..and yeah..I'll have to agree that Luclin asploding was um..interesting..but I don't really believe every single Vah Shir would be on the planet when it happened..unless they all secretly had a soul-bond with the planet and when it asploded they all keeled over at the same time..meep..that would be a horrific scene. x_X *Stops talking about kitty-death*

Err...However, EQ has all my LDK-homies, there for EQ+homedawgs > WoW+anythingelse.

*Does a dorky attempt at highfiving Kerrir* woo woo gaming geek! *misses* ..I'm surprised you didn't pull out your ninja deck and throw some shurikens(spelling?) at everyone. I wanna see some ninja action, darn it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUYAH!! Where have joo been!!!
    I'm preparing for my grand return and you're nowhere to be found [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I'll give you pizza... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Return? ...... yay! when? enquireing Monkies want to know, hehe.

Yes wondered about the Vah Shir myself, guess they all got transmogified into Kerren's hehe.

Don't know about other games meself, am content with EQ [img]smile.gif[/img] cannot afford another online game (no not even Guild Wars) and not really interested in checking them out either, my friends are all in Norrath so that is where I will remain [img]smile.gif[/img] As I told Foddas not too long ago, there is much to keep anyone interested and challenged in EQ if you look for it, even those who prefer to solo.

Luck and Good Hunting everyone, see you in-game, and I look forward to your return Waiv !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ninja deck ... MMmmmm =P and um ya apparently soe is stupid killing all vah shirs in eq2 and using the smaller and feeble kerrans of odus as the new feline race of norrath ... the gods well got tired of getting beated and they locked in their room to cry and um ... lets see what more nonesense i can type here ... eq2 iksars look cool and um ... oh ya waiv come back soon i am looking foward to meet you and i must be nice or muy keels me skin me and sells me to the lodakai =P and bleh ... nvm ... bye all

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm, I wouldnt worry about it. She threatens me with that all the time [img]tongue.gif[/img] Theres no way she'd sell your skin to those...those...nudists! (Muy knows what I'm talking about [img]cool.gif[/img] ) She'd be sure to hang your skin off of Tunare's tree. Sparkys still in therapy from the last time she...well..nevermind. Anyway, I should be coming back within the next few weeks!
    [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] Bum Bum Bummmmm [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent! in a few weeks then i will drag you into a grp so trict can get us all killed! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

He will ... he is ebil!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry if it sound like I was trying to bash WoW (I kind of like the game but Eq more fun for me), Can't wait to see ya in game Waiv. Ker you should know all bards are ebil we just try and hide it with all of our songs. *Thinks some day bards will rule the world* If kittys don't first them things are the root of all ebil.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you guys think Trict will get you killed, you obviously havent heard my dictator-like horror stories. Back when I played, I was a slave driver... Everyday, "Muy! Trict! Check for Zlandicar!!" or "Muy! Trict! Check SoL!!". You'd be surprised how many times one can die just trying to see if something is spawned [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *cough* I love you Muy, and I'd say I love you too Trict, but you'd turn on that Shadowstep song until I exploded [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast