Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

for allowing me to tag along with you folks the other night. Was a good time and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Thought it was very cool of you all to allow a tag along to grab some loot, despite the fact that no one wanted it. Could have let it rot or have let it gone to a alt or some such thing. Nice upgrade for me that is much appreciated!

I just returned to EQ after about a 3 year break so it was nice to go on a raid and hang out with some folks. I know you all see me as a lvl 55, which I am [img]smile.gif[/img] but I had played for many years and I was an officer and main puller for a very large raiding guild on Terris Thule. Divine Legend if any of you are from Terris Thule, and then eventually Xenosis which was a merger between Divine Legend and Arch of Chaos (which was a total disaster, hehe) but I wanted to say I was impressed by your bunch. I think your guild has alot of potential! Of course you all already know that, but sometimes nice to hear from an outsider. Stick together, and keep taking care of one another and you guys can accomplish alot in this game, and you will be doing it on your own terms!

Take care.
    Garza

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehe..hey Garza! Thanks for the comment..and for joining us on the raid. Personally I'm glad to see you got the h2h thingamabob..deffinitely good to see it get some use...that and h2h weapons suck to buy in the bazaar..they're too pricey! Blaah!! (Yes, I use every second of my time to complain about bazaar prices or some such.. mwahah!)..but..yeah we had fun having you along..even though in the end the wormies ate us (or rather everybody else) =P

Anyways...See you in game. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hahahaha Garza your sig reminds me of me ...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i even got to go =)...oh sure once i leave everyone finds nice loot ='( i feel so left out oh well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol his sig could remind me of anyone...*slowly raises her hand*

Maybe next Sunday or sometime soon we'll find uber bardage loot... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and i will ninja it and laugh evily and sell it in the black market and buy tuna and Catnip.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NP Catlady!, Glad to help bring back childhood memories.

My first monks name was Garra. Which in spanish means either claw or fist, cant remember any longer. I had a whole story about him made up and all that.

Than I did a server move to go join a rl friend of mine. Then he quit playing eq so I came back to at the time Terris Thule, and this time when I came back they added an X to the end of my name making me Garrax.

When I came back to EQ few weeks ago, all my original names Garra and Garrax were both taken, so I went with Garza.

There, you shared alittle history with me, I shared alittle with you. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Garra means claw *nods*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no dont take the loot ='( thats something i never knew garr meaning claw live and learn i guess [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It was nice meeting you too, Garza.. The first thing I thought of when I saw Garza, was Texas. LOL.. My parents grew up in Post, TX, which is in Garza County. That is the first time I ever saw the word "Garza".. So thanks, Garza, for bringing back my childhood memories of visiting Garza County with my family. =P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast