Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys.

I dont know what your current status is or what requirements you guys have set up for app's.

But I am looking for a home. If you guys would be interested in a old monk trapped in a lvl 56 monks' body, I'm yours.

I also do not know how you all feel about alts, but I have taken over an old friends account who stopped playing almost as long ago as I had. His main was a 65 shaman which I often 2 box, as well as his 52 druid. If garza was invited into guild they would lilke to follow also! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I am rusty on this app'ing thing, you guys already know my history I suppose more or less from my previous posts.

Currently Garza is lvl 56.

His resists are all right about 100 unbuffed.
    Hit points are alittle over 3k (3130)
    Ac is at 1242

I currently have 12 AA points, with 10 already spent.

I have Regen 3
    run 3
    natural healing 1/3
    combat fury 1/3

I have all expansions except the very newest. I bought the Titanium edition when I got back into EQ. The other account is missing alot of the expansions so the shaman and druid at this time are more limited. I do plan on getting that account at least squared away with the Titanium Edition also.

I had years of xp raiding and playing Ever Quest prior to my 3 year break. I had lead raids and pulled in numerous zones and for numerous encounters.

NtoV
    Kael
    Sleepers Tomb
    Thurgadin (Dain)

These where some of the main ones in my day. We also raided alot of Luclin content mobs.

Although I hardly remember half of the mobs, prior to my break from EQ my guild had been getting Time flagged and I left my guild at the time about a month prior to them killing Quarm. So basically all the stuff I dont remmeber anymore the specific names, leading up to doing that I was a part of.
    However, honestly, most of it would be like doing it for the first time again as that was not content we did over and over and over, such as we did in Kael, and NtoV as example.

My monk does have his Seb key, and I am working on getting me a Sleepers Tomb key, as well as my Howling Stone Key.

Ok cant think of what else you may care to know about me, if anything I left out please lmk and I will answer.

Thank ya much regardless if your accepting apps or not.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not an officer but i know you will be more than welcome ) now you just need to poke an officer online or poke artah =P

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Baah I was intending to do it last night really...but I'll log Muyah on tonight to invite! But if you don't feel like waiting, Ediena, Ginlas (Ginmoire is Ginlas' alt.. [img]wink.gif[/img] ) Conred, Delebe, Sunnydaze...are all officers. Or you could poke some random member to direct you to one if they're hiding on an alt somewhere.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool deal!

I will look for an officer today after I get back from work ~thanks!

Ginlas you sneaky rat joo! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ack ! if only I had known last night ! but would be most pleased to invite if no one else has when I get on [img]biggrin.gif[/img] and thank you again for the assist with the fang, now to find someone who wants to hunt charsis, LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll hunt charassis with ya! Reason Im getting the key, and use to be a good spot for xp!

O.K. Im home and gonna log on soon and find someone to bother for invite omg! [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

where is my foodz! the [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] or the [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] ?!?!?! teh [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] is [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Or you can poke ker! and ker will ... pounce ya ... unless you give him catnip then he pounces someone else of your choice ... [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] (hint,hint)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 05, 2006 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Kerrirfuryaxe ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You werent around for me to poke!!

But I'll hook you up with some food anyways. Dunno about pizza and cake, I'm from cajun country, hope you like boiled crawfish and beer!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't think anyone in this guild know half of that stuff about me, but welcome, garza hehe [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast