Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Poor Sparky, got him all washed and brushed till his coat gleemed, he was sooooo excited !!
    then expansion was released and he could hardly contain himself, but he waited and waited ... he is so sad and dejected now <sniff> he misses his master/friend so, poor poor Sparky [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

As do we all, soooooo "taunts Waiv" taunt taunt taunt taunt ....... hehe [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah! where is waiv? i was suppose to get you killed ... err ... group with you a while back ... =P

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who? I had heard of Waiv but dont believe he really exits. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

"taunts Waiv more" taunt taunt taunt .....

heeerrrre Kitty Kitty ... see the nice catnip? <hidden mallet> ..... }bonk{ hehehehe

really though, "where da Waiv ?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

God, you guys know how to make a cat feel special [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I hate to disappoint..but I dunno if I'm coming back anytime soon... I'm working a full time job now and getting ready for college next year. Asof current, I've ceased all my MMO activities [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] . Once things get settled down, I'll make an appearance...but I just cant see that being very soon. [img]frown.gif[/img] I love you guys, seriously... my face lit up at this topic [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Hopefully see you all soon.

-Waiv

P.S - You might need to give Sparky a flea bath...but be warned, the last gnome that did so lost an arm and 6 toes. Just a warning... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Monkie not part of waist down fist gang, so is not Gnome, lol, hehe, Sparky was very well behaved I'll have you know, course that quarter of a steer might have helped a tad [img]smile.gif[/img]

Full time job? excuses excuses .... (lol bunch of us work full time hehe)

Sooooooooo ...... <continues to taunt Waiv> taunt ...taunt ... taunt .... taunt ...

Anyhoo, hope things work out better soon, looking forward to seeing ya in Norrath again, and as you can see, so do many others [img]smile.gif[/img] we'll wait .... but gonna keep taunting to remind ya ... roflmao !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Long extended scream of torment and agony and doom*

er...ahem. =P

Yeeah... don't call me a Gnome..and I don't mind not having my arm and 6 toes...I just had a mage summon me some new ones...and booze and cake rawr! *eats* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And daggonit! No wonder whenever I peek on AIM I never see you on..granted I don't log on 100% of the time and I'm getting eaten alive by homework due to the fact that I'm super dependent on having a study hall but don't have one until second semester....but..jah man..I miss you bunches and I started to think something happened to you.

Anyyyway. I lub joo and I hope stuff has been great...(what am I talking about you have a job.. x_x)...or good...or..uhhh... at least tolerable? =P ... aaand feel free to drop me an e-mail sometime to let me know you're still alive and I don't need to find a poking stick..Lol.

PS Trictadec is currently in college and stuff in an absurdly small dorm with 3 other dormies so he's out of poking stick range now. *Feels lonely* ...Mwahaha..and I just had to say it because I don't think I've embarassed him enough about it.. *screams at the top of her lungs* I LOVE YOOOUU Brotha!

......*Slinks away in case he checks the message board* [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Taunt ..... Taunt ..... Taunt ...... hehehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright, Alright guys. I'll come back [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Friday I'm going to pick up a new hard drive so I'll have plenty of room to put EQ back on (going from 37 gigs to 400 gigs lol). This weekend might be a bit busy but I'll try for the following week. See you all soon...

Waiv

P.S. Sparky has decided that he needs a sacrifice. So, upon my return, please have Muyah tied to a stake and ready to be eaten. Thanks [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok! *takes note* tie muyah to a tree covered in chocolate... got it! ... hmmmm now i need to go to the store to buy the chocolate ... there must be something around here ... !!! ... catnip will work! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

my edit ... i forgot the evil kitty laughter,so ... Mhuahahahaaha mhuahahahahahahaahaha bwahahahahahaha *coughs up a hair ball* ... nvm ...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 06, 2005 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Kerrirfuryaxe ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast