Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Well I lasted the hurricane ok but then I lost EVERYTHING in a fire it took the whole house, clothes, games, and computer. Not sure when I will be coming back. I'm staying with a friend right now. ttyl hope I will be able to come back and play some more soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OUCH....so sorry to hear that, Bud. I hope you make it through these tough times. Better days are ahead. Just keep hangin in there. And YES, want to see ya back online.
    Take care.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

..I was afraid of hearing this.. =( ....but at least you made it through ok and have a place to stay..sorry to hear that happened though. Hope to see you (if not on EQ any time soon) posting and keeping us updated on the forum so we can all still keep in contact and hear how you're doing.

*Hugs* I hope things pick up for you soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Things getting better now we have a 32 foot travel trailer and a little pop up on the property now and have my new computer but kind of tight in here now had a friend drop off his old 52inch tv for me cause he got a new one. So it's looking up now going to try and find a way to download eq and maybe play some cause I can't find it in the store here anywere. Hope everything is going ok with you all. Hope you are ok Del and Gael.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are DLs on the sony eq website...maybe..I think. I tried to figure out the web address but couldn't find it (that and currently am working on a paper that I wanna get done asap) ..tried digging through the past topics on the message board to see if I could find it cuz I'm pretty sure at one point or another it was posted on here. If I finish this paper any time soon I'll go looking for it again and post it if I find it.

But it's great to hear that things are picking up. Hope to see you on EQ again! =)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did the smart thing and did a google for everquest download and the first link went to www.everquest.com and had a download for the first 2 xpacs, got like 3 hours to download the other xpacs so I might be on later tonight or in the morining. Can't wait to get back in and check out the new DoH.