Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know I should not put this here but here goes anwyay. As most of you know I lost my house and cars in hurricane katrina or the fire after and then also lost my job. Well I just got a call today from my dad for me to be ready in the morining cause I got a job back at his company BUT I can't do what I used to do because he is the manager there now and they don't want to put anything on me with other ppl saying I got the job cause of him so they gave me a better desk job, company car (impala), and also 35 a hour in the design deparment. And also got a call the other day they trailer and pop up that someone was letting us use called and said they wanted to give them to us. So things going a LOT better now. ;-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Glad things are starting to lookup a bit for you, hope it continues [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

gratz...now if only things happened to me like that i would have good grades and everything. hope things go even better for you =)

hey so your warriorcleric...thanks again for rez in kithicor forest again, those dark elves are mean to wood elves i should sue for all their worth lol all the wine in the world would be mine -makes an evil grin- muhahahaha

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 03, 2005 11:11 AM: Message edited by: solinsongweavir ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any time.....I just keep that cleric for rezs now I love the bard way of life and can't live w/o midnote.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i know isnt it fun, at your lvl its awesome and for my lvl the fun is just beginning, being a druid is cool to with wolf form and sow and dots and roots and nukes but bards get most of that stuff to just half of what everything else has.