Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heya all,
    Well i am still pregnant and still healing up on my arms. I am now a few days from my due date (Nov 6th) and my body has yet to kick in to tell the little one to get out you time is up lol. Well left arm is doing great I can now completely straighten it out just can not left much with yet until the doctor does an x-ray on it. Right wrist is healing good as well still having to work at it to get the flexing back and forth back to normally ( it really hurts to do it) but i am working at it i have until 21th to get it up to par or i will be doing therapy at a clinic (blah). The cut is healing up good on the right wrist as well it is a little red in the area but it is closed and i do not have it all bandaged up (hehe). I am hoping here soon i go into labor if i do not by Wednesday my doctor and i will probably took at the other choice (c-section) for delivery of the baby.
    At least so far for me school has been going well and i have been good grades so i am trying to keep up the good work. As far as going back to work that is a long way off (lol) but if i can get my arms up to par i can go back to work soon. I am lucky that i am at least getting short term disability pay at work so it helps keep some money in my account to help pay bills but still makes it hard to do other things but we all find a way to move on and survive.
    Well I am off to bed and hope maybe tomorrow i will go into labor until then hope everyone is doing well and having lots of fun online and offline.

Hugs to all

Crimzine Lightening

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad to hear that you are doing better Crimzine I kind of know what you are going though. On Dec 23 2004 I broke my right leg right at the ankle and had to have surgery as was laid up till March and still can't walk on it good to this day. *dam 4 wheelers* Can't wait to see ya in game and good luck with everything.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im healing up, too, Crimz. Had surgery a couple weeks ago. At least I shuld get some playing time in. Hurts to sit too long, tho.
    Anyways, U take care, Hon. Miss ya. See ya in the game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cool soon to be another Eq player proabably,i have never hurt myself as bad as that but i did fall off a tree and hit a rock on my arm but not as bad as your guyses,(2feet in the air in tree)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tiss Tiss...all these broken bodies in LDK. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] no bueno...GL on the delivery Crimz...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad to hear that you are better crim.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well i am still pregnant [img]mad.gif[/img] lol yesterday was the due date and nothing happened. Today (7th Nov) is other halfs Birthday and he wants me to go into labor today hehe don't think he is going to get his birthday wish. Arms are doing great still working on my right wrist not getting it where the doctor wants it but i am still trying hopefully i can get it somewhat to what the doctor wants or i will be doing therapy.

Well back to working on school work and waiting for my body to kick in.

Crimzine Lightening

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well doctor says my cervix is still holding strong and not weakening so i will be doing a C-section Friday morning. Doctor will be flying out that afternoon for his vacation lol. He said we could wait another week but he said that there would be high chance that my cervix would not change by then so in his mind if he was in my place then he would do the c-section. So that is what i am going to do just to get the little one out and get it over with lol. Well got to go have to finish all of my school work by thursday evening so i have a lot of typing and reading to do. Cya all in a while will not get home from the c-section until about Monday unless something else happens which i am hoping will not happen. Kuadek/Tartun may be able to come home Thursday afternoon so he can be here for the delivery but we shall see.

Hugs to all and happy hunting

Crimzine Lightening

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Woot pre gratz.....*thinks friday another eq player will be born*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well we have no names picked out and dont even know what the sex of the child is. Guess we will be thinking of names tonight before i go in on Friday morning lol.

Crimzine Lightening

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast