Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ill just blame the missing fries on the fact that you are Puerto Rican and a hippy, therefore the mailman probably delivered them all to your cool rich alter ego Ker.

I think I can do nachos though. Everyone cool must chip in and buy Ker nachos so he will beat up....errr intice other guildies to come post here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

but...that means my hard earned money in which i had to shovel 10 people and christmas money will go to ker's nachos!!!ok. oh and i will get yhen's and seuvdar's magelo thing soon.

and people guess what...you know how i was on sunday well i died trying to get my mask of deception wahh now i have to go get my 2 items that are my favorite my TDoDR and my Defender's lightblade [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] so i only got till this coming sunday to get it back and EQ is being weird and says it cant find any files of Luclin cause i was binded there and now i am screwed till i can get back on and download Luclin again.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 10, 2006 11:38 AM: Message edited by: solin songweavir ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No worries Solin, Shadowrest will eat your corpse after a week anyways. I died and didn't log on for like 3 months after that and my body was waiting happily for me in a much safer to access zone lol. God I'm glad they put that zone in.

On another note, nachos for Ker are a great investment that pays itself off. I mean we get to watch Ker drag people on the boards for very little. I wonder what it would cost to get Ker to kill someone....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

to kill someone ... hmmm depends on how fun i find it to do it =P can cost from nothing to nachos and cheese *nods* and/or a cookie ... if its solin i'll do it for free unless you want to give me nachos ...

edit:spelling?! or for fun you choose.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 12, 2006 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Kerrirfuryaxe ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well got bored and decided I'd post magelos for...

Muyah -> http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1219961

Jebidye-> http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1272594

Artah-> http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1237330

And I don't like nachos...I guess I had enough of them when I was in elementary school lol. =P And poor Solin.. *gives him a cookie instead and runs away from Kerrir* Oh and dare I mention it's a DOOM cookie mwahahah. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gratz shiet storm of alts in joining LDK, minor update for those of you that care. Im not actually keeping track and hand bombing in all the chars over and over every update you make to em. If EQRankings doesn't track it right and you hate having your stats and gear from months past its up to you guys to update it. Better things to be doing with my time, like wondering how many nachos it takes to kill Muy/Kaye

Editted for moronic reasons

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 12, 2006 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Gnomency ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

killing kaye?!?! you are on your own bud [img]tongue.gif[/img] muyah on the other hand ... probably blast me to kingdom come again >_<, still on your own.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks kaye, i guess i will just have to get on sunday when parents are gone and i can figure out why its not working...whats a doom cookie? mmm nachos are good i get them all the time at my school mmm. i can kill em if i was their lvl so i can get my mana drain song and then highsun them back to their spawn points hehe (if highsun works that way oh well gonna have to try when i get that lvl)or mana drain and snare em and start doting em hehe EQDiva.com really helps me alot =P

you know what i just noticed...am i the youngest one in the guild while i was hard at work...thinking?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 13, 2006 11:13 AM: Message edited by: solin songweavir ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Trust me Gnomer it's not alot... but I will keep the specific number classified so I can stay safe....somewhat. Kerr could pwn Muyah in a matter of seconds and umm....doom cookies are.....I'm not sure..They're cookies, only more fun to say I guess. I also had a troll SK named Doomcookie for a short amount of time..trolls and cookies don't really go together though. Grarg!

I'm going to be disturbed by that question..x_X

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Solin Kay gave Master Conredda a doom cookie once and look at his hair now.....