Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would anyone wanna use something like www.goteamspeak.com for LDK? I have been using it for WoW and Unreal. If so post something here and I'll get it set up or if someone already has something set up post the login info for it please.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think teamspeak would be awesome to use. I used it before when I played Sof2. Ours raids would be interesting if we were all using teamspeak. It might even be a benefit, especially when I get lost. I always seem to loose the group when I am in a new zone.
    Kerrir, next time I give my Seal of Khati Sha to my pet, you will have someone to talk to while I take 2 hours to get it back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have not been able to get much info on getting a server going for team speak but we could also use msn 7.5 in the same way. 1 person start a voice chat then just add the others in as they come along. My name on msn is [email protected]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 16, 2006 10:36 AM: Message edited by: southbudking ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That would be fun...I'd love to be able to hear LDK! However I'm sure I'd drive alot of you guys insane from random outbursts and giggles so it's probably a good thing if you guys weren't able to hear me..then again I don't have a mic so I don't think I'd be able to even if I tried. [img]wink.gif[/img]

And if you guys do them MSN thing..then I'll need an MSN account thingy lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that would be fun...i would have to go buy a voice thing-sigh-and then everyone would hear my family and can't forget my brother asking me whats that, where are you and when is it my turn lol.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 18, 2006 11:09 AM: Message edited by: solin songweavir ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you want to do this you can just make yourself a hotmail.com email address from www.hotmail.com and use that as your sign in name for msn messanger just make sure you get the new msn something like 7.5 for voice you just need a simple mic and run the windows mic wizard. You can set up the chat for push to talk so you have to hit 1 button and hold it wile talking so no one has to hear everything that you say.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

/tell /gu /rs /say and /chat # and whatever else is more accurate than trying to hear what whatever someone is trying to say.

anyway yahoo has voice chat, you can use yahoo to send msgs to msn Im and vice versa.

Edit: spelling i think.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 19, 2006 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Kerrirfuryaxe ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm.. actually that is true. I've heard a voice thing a few times now and it can be difficult to hear..and kind of grating lol. hmm... then again it couldn't be a bad thing to try though, considering it would free up your hands to keep playing EQ..I've had a few incidents where being distracted by typing something has or came close to costing groupmates' lives. But that's normally if I'm trying to play healer or snarer in a group.

...I guess that's why I favor playing a rogue, I can type, talk, and slack off as much as I want and rarely get in trouble for it. [img]wink.gif[/img]