Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

HI all.... sorry for vanishing without a trace... got caught up with college work , work, etc. et.... i miss you all *hugs artah* thanks for keeping me safe from those gobbies :-) im sorry to say the lady chose a diff game to play and i must go with her... what game u might ask? would u beat me if i told you? YES!!!! so im no hehehe.. maybe some other time. just wanted to see whats up and glad to see the guild still (inc!!! big word!!) flourishing, and gratz on the baby!!!! hehe i know im a lil late but better late then never? or is it better never then late? bah... i hate old sayings anyway [img]tongue.gif[/img] to much to remember. i might be back sometime... i hope.... miss you all [img]frown.gif[/img] and id like to thank the ones that kept me company while i farmed and traveled the world looking for getting rich scandels! take care all.... ill never forget my family of knights [img]smile.gif[/img] LDK FOR LIFE!!!!!! oh ya and artah LDK UNIT!!! *glares at the evil freeport guards* hehehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not going to tell us what game it is Frost? O come on and say it.....Wow?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Take care, Frost. Dont forget to stop in once ina while and say HI. GL in the game with no name. hehe.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

noooo frosty!!! *attempts to chase* gah! and yes i know its WoW [img]tongue.gif[/img] evil WoW and if it isn't WoW then i am just insane.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ahh never even met ya but siya and have fun with your new game and hope ya come back soon so i can =/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poor Artah..now she is heartbroken..just like when Muyah lost Waiv! And yes..talking in thirdperson-ish...leave me alone. Maybe Artah will just go on a frenzy and hunt down some more Freeport guards in the name of the LDK unit...she's all ready turned on Felwithe!....er...yeah. =P

*Throws rocks at WoW*

Actually it's a good thing if Frosty goes to WoW because that means he'll come back to EQ soon because it will get boring! Woo! But if it is some other game then uh....doh..*gets another rock* Eggh..well we lub joo Frosty! *bighug* I hope to see you return to EQ again! Be sure to drop by and let us know what's up and all that jazz..(because you or basicly anyone who might have me on their AIM/YIM buddy list know I don't log on them consistently anymore)

Ohhh and look what I drew in studyhall..I can actually kinda draw guys now.. Frostyy! Yeah so it's not done and this preview of it is crappily colored atm buuut if I ever get around to finishing pictures like this one I'll post it..it's about a billion times better than the first one I made. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Frostysportraitstart

....blarg! Well ok so once again..*HUGS* hope to see you around!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOOT!!! i look HOT!!! and ya i noticed the AIM thing. just have a lil time before i have to go to class and yaaa... kinda stressed out... soooooo much homework... I HATE ENGLISH!!!!! teacher doesnt explain crap..... i just read what she assigns and guess the rest and hope i earned my A... its killer... me and lady move in together in june!!! i cant wait! *cheers* ugh.. feel so sick... got to go to class tho...hope to see you all again will be awhile before my next post... take care... bye

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Doh..English is soo not fun when you have no clue what's going on lol..thankfully my honors english teacher is awesome and does explain stuff to us..I'm going into AP english next year (god help me!) so I guess I'll get to see how evil college material really is.. x_X

Yay that you're moving in soon though! I'm happy for you guys. And and I'm sick too! That and it feels like the smell and burning sensation of onions from dinner is eating away at my flesh...LOL. Anyway I should stop putting off my paper and stuff..I will stalk the board an wait zee next post hehe..I hope all your English classes meanwhile are uh..not painful. Yeah. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Ummmmm , there IS no other "real" game but EQ ! so, you will be back, hope it is soon [img]wink.gif[/img] we miss ya, and bring the lady with ya [img]smile.gif[/img] lol

But seriously, I hope you do come back, [img]smile.gif[/img] we will wait, in mean time, have fun, luck and good hunting, and do keep in touch thru forum [img]smile.gif[/img]

Umm yea and luck in school too !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Frost if ya need any help on wow let me know I got a few toons and my brother does also on diffrent servers from 1 to 60 alliance and horde.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast