Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i miss you all so much [img]frown.gif[/img] . was talking to the lady about EQ and i got this "NO ever crack" in this kinda of sharp tone sooo yaaa... *sniffle* whipped [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL... but yaaa... might try to ninja my account for a month... and how did u all know the game so much [img]biggrin.gif[/img] she likes to quest... but kinda bored of it myself.... all i do is beat up the other faction until they jump me O_o.. sooo... MUST RETURN!!! hmm.. what else...well im mostly caught up with school work!!! WOOT.. but ya... hows everyone else been doing? still trying to sneak back to eq... well talk to yall sometime.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't worry Frost, when you hit the top level there you hit a wall. Its like a fps game where you beat the last boss and then all you can do is replay over and over to try and get better score/more secrets (Or in this case, gear). That game kills itself because of that. However I must say until I got to the 40s it was good.

Still its lack of expansions that do seriously useful things, like raise the level cap or give you something better to do than quest your balls off, is why Im not there anymore. Might go back there for a bit with new expansion that going to be released never afaik but I doubt it. My account is free paid by a friend so I don't worry too much about it and even if he did stop paying for it I wouldn't lose any sleep. FPS games aren't for me and having the ability to talk with 8 years that got mommy's credit card while playing a fps game doesn't make em any better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On another note because its hilarious here.

Warcraft

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL clever and sad at the same time, Gnomer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Never let it be said Im anything other than a witty sob. Im so going to get hit over that picture I think, esp when I show it to my WoW addicted friend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to say Warcraft is fun sometimes but in the long run it sucks.....nothing like evercrack. Can only have 2 primary trade skills can't go after just 1 mob camping something that you want.....Well you can but drops on there nothing like eq at all. Only thing you can do once you hit 60 is wait for this "I bet its going to be buggy as hell" xpac to come out and get 10 more lvls. But thats just my 2 cents. I been away from eq a bit right now cause someone gave my PC Halo so been trying to work on some head shots again. If anyone plays PC Halo let me know I know there were a few ppl playing it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well im out of class... so burned out... no class tomorrow and all i do is go to work soo [img]smile.gif[/img] . ya i am top lvl all rdy [img]biggrin.gif[/img] 60 pally of rage!!! have 2 pieces of my teir1 set epics. when im not killing the horde im doin a MC raid or playing a lowby with the wife.... BORING!!!! well playing with her is fun but as for doing MC then PVP i get bored.... its just all i do... i mean i supposes theres other things i could do but for what? im max lvl and if i do do something all i get in return is some rune cloth and a repair bill lol... the PVP aspect of WoW is the only part i like... one major flaw is im FORCED to raid for some good gear where as in eq i could buy it by farming money or something... like the GM armor.. thats grouped not raided and its alot easier to form a group then a raid!. and then u can only do the raid 1s a week!!!! and then theres DKP and omg u know how much i love that dont u? i know im ranting now but yaaa... just some of the stuff that makes me mad... other thing.... the way people in the game treat pallies is BOGUS! paladin ur healer... im like WTF i duel u for it... i win u heal... but sigh... wow never realized how much WoW pisses me off but im kinda stuck if i go back to eq ladies gunna pull out her whip and ya [img]confused.gif[/img] ... miss u all so much.. *mumbles* at least when ur max lvl in eq u can AA... just not being able to play eq makes me sad... i remember the first time i ever played and how happy i was and when i got into ldk i think i was like lvl 15... i just miss my family [img]frown.gif[/img] its been over 4 years that iv been with LDK... and now i feel like i lost part of myself by not being able to return... and gnome dont u start on me for being all emotional!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] im fragile [img]tongue.gif[/img] rofl peace all... hope to cross paths again..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're right I missed the obligatory, bite me Arthas comment. Anyways I get the feeling you will be back. I can't imagine you wife or w/e enjoying the game any more than my friend does. He bitches constantly. Should only be a matter of time before she gives up and quits at which point you are.....freer? Maybe, least you won't be forced to play a crappy game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOOT!!! im sturck down ill... sucks like like.... when they rolled back frosty a long time ago... ummmm... still gunna go to class didnt go to work tho... have a hard time standing for to long... figure if i slouch in my chair ill be ok!so what have i been up to... a lil bit of wow... getting rank for the people who know what this is... creating WoW movies with my friend that i duo PvP with... helping the lady explore areas that are WAY to high of a lvl for her and best of all........... BEATTING THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HORDE!!! well thats when i have time.... might get eq account up first of the month... its still kinda boring tho... hmmm... what else is there... oh ya i talked to aend... she seems to be doing ok [img]smile.gif[/img] . this ones for gnomer! me and rogue friend raid the zepplin!!! it was sweet... tell we got mobbed.. really miss playing eq tho =/ WoW's getting pretty boring... if anyone wants to give me a yell.. in game if im on. the server is Frostwolf and char name is twistedfates (main) and twistedrage (alt) i only play when ladies on and her name if u really wanna know is twistedlady... kind of a pattern [img]biggrin.gif[/img] starting to feel better from being sick aside from the pain in my stomach and the headache heh.. BUT yaaa... miss you all... and look im near the top of the forum again! peace!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

message to Ms Twistedlady ... Please let our friend and guildmate come home [img]biggrin.gif[/img] we miss him ! we also invite you to explore the wonders of Norrath for yourself if you wish, there is so much to see and do here [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The Legendary Dark Knights stand ready to welcome you should you so decide !

Maybe that will help Frosty [img]smile.gif[/img] hope so, you sound so sad, and we DO miss you a lot !!! if not, I still think it is only a matter of time till you can return, till then, luck and good hunting my friend [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast