Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well my magelo music isnt going off either and me and kaye finally got it but the music didnt play when you clicked the play button its so confusing [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

10 mbs not 15,opening all 3 at once wont do anything to kill them ... you using the embed code or the second one?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yah the coding I posted for embedding music isn't the one I use. I'd post the hidden code but it would require about 80 lines of code and the changes for em. Its a royal mess and works less than I like it to.

On another note if I was feeling nice I'd offer to host the stupid twit songs for everyone but I'm sure even my html retarded friend who's bandwidth I hog would notice those.

But Kaye is right, if she tried to listen to her song three times and it was 5MBs that would kill her 15MBs of bandwidth for dling a day. Unlike me, who has 60GBs a month to play with, so long as I don't crash a site that takes less than 800MBs a month.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what about me and my probwems ='( i will post it when i get home from school cause their gay computers are weird and wont let me open magelo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looky I have returned and done so with a way to defeat the evil Hostboard. I also come bearing the code that works my magelo background music, and damned if it isn't messy.

Anyways here is the code. Any of you that have figured out the rest of my nonsensical posts here should be able to figure out what you change in order to hear your music, not mine. For those of you that can't, well then I suggest you get used to my background music or what ever I replace it with because thats what you will be hearing everytime you open it.

And yes all you do is copy and paste that entire slogging mess in to the bio portion of magelo.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

woohoo it works haha =D [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] heres link so you dont have to look for my posts =D
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1273407

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i am having problems with the ui's(not sure is this a good place but oh well)i can't figure out why the ui ain't working i extracted it and everything but it still wont work can someone help me?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123