Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Solin, you reminded me! ....*runs up and steals Gnomer's magelo music and runs away laughing*

Oh, but to answer your question, you need to find a website that will host the music for you..like you upload it and then um..figure out the html code in your Magelo bio. You can make it repeat, play one time, or have a visible player thing in your bio.

NOOOOO EDIT : Erm, which reminds me, would anyone have any idea why my magelo music randomly doesn't play? Like when I open my magelo the browser doesn't seem to notice the html stuff inside my character bio..and I haven't been tinkering with the html stuff when it does play. It literally just doesn't load sometimes..and then later on it comes back. Eh?!

Personally I blame the host site I use for it. Why? I guess I lack any idea what else could be at fault. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 28, 2006 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Kayeotic Bladesiren ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here, I'll post the code that runs my background music. Need something to do while I contemplate changing my background music.

Actually apparently they don't allow html tags for embed, even though I hid it in the code tags. Yet again Ill point out that hostboard can bite me.

Anyways just add the following to your bio section in magelo:
    [embed src="http://www.refusiontank.com/Soundtest.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false"]
    Replace the [ and ] with < and >, and with luck Hostboard won't hump this to pieces like a fat kid on a pie.

Fucking Hostboad needs a brain.

*Note replace the url with your own. You hippy bastards start jacking my music or my friend's bandwidth and you'll be in for a bit of a supprise when I change the sound files.*

Edit: Removed parts that made no sense after Hostboard's raping.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 28, 2006 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Gnomency ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we wont steal your music -looks innocent- i want AC/DC:Hells Bells anyway =P

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bah, I'd steal your songs to listen to them..not for magelos or websites or whatever..because that's just darn uncreative. I like using my own stuff. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Though, now I am curious what you'd change them to...LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol i have gots to figure out more about html coding and that or at least annoy someone to tell me

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dont appear in this post! now i do. Random Music dying is because i was the one that gave you the web site adress, expected something else besides total random annoying things from something i sugest?!, only way i could think atm with 1 hour and a half of sleep is delete then upload or something , i think you tried that already ... um ... *shrugs* I'm not very helpful i know. On the other hand big songs will make your magelo really slow loading ... make sure those AC/DC songs aren't 13 mb long solin. Gnomer, you smell *nods*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh...that might be a problem, how long is 13mb? cause the song is like 4 or 5minutes long grr gonna have to find out if there are smaller songs grr

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On that note its about time I change my background music. I rotate it slightly less than I rotate my sig pictures.

So new music inc. If you ever want some of it just open up:
    http://www.refusiontank.com/Soundtest.mp3 or
    http://www.refusiontank.com/Soundtest2.mp3
    in windows media player and go to file -> save, should work but then again I suppose you could just right click those two and go to save target as.

And Kaye, you probably don't want to know what scary stuff I've come across while browsing the net. It can be mentally damaging to say the least.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most of my songs are about 5MBs, its something like a little more than 1MB per min, unless you want like 320Kb/s play speed. Most of my songs are about 128Kb/s. However Gnomers old song was an example of the 320. On another note Kaye, magelo disables music playing when you click on an aug of all things. If thats not it I've got no ideas other than its hosted on site that is as fun as Hostboard.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I think I figured out my problem..it was something with the site. It was whining about how I DL'd (but DL I think they meant uploaded..) more than the max 15mb per day..and by doing this they lock my DL's for a day...and I think that's what makes my songs stop playing.

What sucks is this site is smoking something. It said I uploaded a file that was 7.75 mb..which was in my music file folder thingy so that one was real. Then it said something about how I uploaded something for 8mb, which I never did. Now I'm mad, because my music has shut off and will probably keep shutting off at random even when I don't visit the site and do anything on it.

Edito! Well bah again..the site isn't smoking..at least, I understand now what makes my um DL timer go up. When I open my magelo(s) it DL's the music..then that goes into my little DL log. Since I opened 3 of my magelos to see if the songs were working..therefor I DL'd more than the 15mb limit..and I think this will bork my music again again at some point sometime soon.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 02, 2006 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Kayeotic Bladesiren ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast