Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just wanted to post this if none of you guys new this but there is gonna be a new expansion...The Serpents Spine. Info below

~New Race, the Drakkin a combination of human blood and dragon blood (heh)

~Level 75, yes now you lvl 70 people have something to do again and get passed me [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] lol

~New City, Yep and new place to go and try learn stuff, the website says you can make it from 1-75 there (maybe but eh never know)

~More spells and auras, uh huh more goodies for us [img]wink.gif[/img]

heres some links for you people who dont know
    ~ http://eq.crgaming.com/viewarticle.asp?Article=10818
    ~ http://everquest.station.sony.com

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 12, 2006 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Solin Songweavir ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New xpack huh?

*Barfs*

Now that I've got that over with... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Actually from what Trict read off to me it didn't sound too horrible, but I'm just not an xpack fan anymore. Supposedly there's content for pretty much all levels now..which means maybe I'll level up 2 more alts to 60+ and you guys would have to learn 2 more names that are also me. *Grins*

As for Drakkin things..I'm sure they're neat looking and we'll see hundreds of them running around when it's released, but I'd like to hear the lore on why we're even gonna have them now before I decide if I like or hate them. I mean what, did the Barbarians in Halas and Humans in Qeynos give in to Vox's seksi temptation? Oh carp...maybe the next new race will be Dark Elves spliced with Naggy!