Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

every day i come into the library at 9 50 after my cooking class.. i have this cooking class for 2 hours im basically an intern at a hotel! yeahh thats fun huh? but i always come on to this site to look around and always wish i could talk to someone but most sites are restricted on these comps... soo lets start a chat! i bet theres other students bored on a computer at school too... you can talk about whatever you feel like.. maybe something thats bothering you.. anyway i hope everyone is having a good day.. my days alright, i woke up late but i rushed and dressed up seksi today because we had some important things happening in that cooking class. i have english orchestra chemistry and economics and then im done for the day! i think i have a test in chemistry... im nervous! ok goodluck and whatever tests you guys might be having! lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't go to school. HA HA Ha Ha
    I'm too old. Instead I take everyone else to school.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oi i have lots of troubles at this ecursed place cant get math grade up cause darn teachers don't update grades so i am stuck at 57%(F) and 3% away from a D- and its like they know i want to play and get expacs and will not stop at anything to fail me [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

lucky cat =(

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ahh that sucks solin, ive heard of that but never dealt with it.. i think teachers like kids who play instruments.. were like nerds! lol... your trying your hardest in class???? huh?? uhhmm i suppose i cant like make you feel too bad because i cheated on my chemistry test... =) but i filled in 3 questions wrong so it wouldnt be a 100 lol.. i kind of almost want the answers to be wrong because i feel guilty!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol i really need to quit doign that.. i needed to ask my brother to delete that other post because my friend was pressing buttons and she clicked post so it was just that random post.. that kiddos one lol! that wasnt gael that was me!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

tell gael to change password lol then you wont be able to log on and do that =P unless you know how to hack -looks innocent-

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would join ya'll with this but work has a filter and I can't get on message boards. Well I might not be around this week end to play again got to finish up this web page I been messing with for a wile.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got off work and im goign to hit the hay. Enjoy your boredom while it lasts. Then you have to work full time and dont have time to play. [img]smile.gif[/img] I miss you all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bah i would rather go to work then school cause then i would be able to play at night then and be the night owl and early bird i always have been =P, so far 2% away from a D- so i am almost there my teacher has just gotta put in like 50 assignments and i will be able to play again...probably like 2 or 3 hours a day on weekdays and i am hoping to get at least 6 hours on weekends (but i know none of that will happen cause my dad will probably make me quit EQ if i do something really horrible ='( ) that was just a wee bit off topic there hehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DELEBE:
    heyy im in 6th period.. ughh i almost threw up like 30 minutes ago.. it was scary.. i havent eaten all day.. dont know why i would feel like this..!! i just got back from spring break so this is sucking soo bad.. but anywayy omg im so happy i got a 95 on my critical analysis that i worked on a few weeks ago.. im soo happy!!! yay! anyway i hope everyones having a good day, love you! now all i can think about is going to go watch v for vandetta!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast