Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

luckies i want to go see that ='( tell me if its good or not please. just 3 more months till school is over for me =P

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i keep getting logged on as gael here but today i had time to log to my name. yesterday i had orchestra rehearsals at 6 -9, i was planning to watch v for vandetta right after school so i could go to rehearsals at 6 but the closest time was at 4 so i went to rehearsals and lied about having to leave half way ..because it was my dads bday.. muaha..
    humm i never like hearing good things about movies when im about to watch them because then i go expecting a good movie.. soo it was the opposite of horribly unpleasant.. go watch it! todays a good day, its 40 degrees outside.. yesterday it was 90 lol. im wearing my letter jacket, i didnt think id get to wear it anymore for this year! oo has anyone read hamlet? im loving it, i love shakespeare! how is everyones day going so far?! anyway ill be on today since my brother has work, ill see you guys then, love ya! have a good day!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooh Hamlet i watched the movie yesterday ... some guys kinda lied to some dudes at school and separated a room for watching the movie for a "project" they had assigned all, basicly we were playing MTG with Hamlet movie as backgroud =P

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol i want to see the movie with mel gibson, looked really good from what i saw. we started reading it in english, ahh i love reading shakespeare! i got my grade in chemistry yesterday.. 74.5 lol woo! our teacher was telling us that we needed to pay attention on the notes that we were taking because itll be 60 percent of the next test but im soo falling asleep in that class! i was like dozing off as i wrote.. lol all i can think of is graduating, its making me lazy, i feel like i deserve a break. i dont though, ive always been half ass at school. blehh anyway, ill see you guys later, hope everyones having a good day

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

define good, today is gonna be weird along with friday without eq to cheer me up i have nothing to do this weekend(unless my dad leaves) other then to apply myself to walk to the library and rent those books you guys told me about-sigh- i need to find something to do

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hamlet is good if you feel like reading shakespeare, im really craving a good sci fi.. were going to be reading a book soon called a brave new world, i hope its good. im almost tempted to reread ender's game before the movie comes out, you should rent that book if you like good sci fi books. ughh someone tell me of a good book to read, i have to time get one here in the library! =P
    anyone like fall out boy? or hawthorne heights? oor all american rejects?? im seeing all three of them in concert saturday! im soo exciteed.. and its general admission so were gonna get pushed around and bruised lol. i want to be in the front im just scared of moshpitting, im not holding anyone up! screw that! ill post some pictures of the concert for fun later. anyway im going to be horribly busy today fri and saturday but ill be on sunday hopefully. love ya, hope your having a good day!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

at least you get to leave school(i think) i am gonna be watching and maybe reading romeo and juliet, gonna bring my pillow and sleep that whole hour hehe.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah crap i triple posted(someone delete it if ya can)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 24, 2006 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Solin Songweavir ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah crap i triple posted (someone delete if ya can)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 24, 2006 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Solin Songweavir ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aww i love romeo and juliet, its my favoriite. ill take off a post later for you. soo does anyone have myspace?? everyone should start a profile. like mine is www.myspace.com/banann and on my friends you can see my brother, hes probably the first on there! sol i go to two different schools by the way.. i wish i got out of school early lol.. so hows everyones day going? mines kind of miserable, my friend in cooking class left during spring break to see her bf across the country and she was supposed to be back last weekend but she hasnt gotten home yet.. and im scared of calling her parents to ask about her because maybe ill like make them really sad. everyone asks me about her too because we did everything together and it makes me want to cry. =( i hope shes ok whereever she is.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast