Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ya i never read or seen it so i might have to stay awake and watch it. so you made the post a sticky now, so i am back to school and i was checking my grades and my math grade went down from a 58 to a 55 cause of some stupid test that was 25 points and i got 10 wrong and he doubled the points to 50 so i got 15 out 50 [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] i am never gonna get good grades if my teachers are evil and secretly hate me =(

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bahaha now reading this topic and realizing I haven't said anything at all yet makes me feel like I'm being antisocial..just like at school! yippeee =P

Actually I haven't been keeping up with the forum much since last week was my spring break..took me a sec to put two and two together and realize you guys weren't off too heh. Anyway umm...Right now I'm dancing mah pants off! Or I could be if I weren't lazy and if I were dancing! During spring break Trict secretly copied all my songs to his computer and then copied his to mine soo I'm going through all his music and listening to it..yay.

Oh well about school! Uhhh..umm..I'm personally doing fine so long as the people don't drive me insane. Classes never worry me and I always draw in them lol..kinda sucks to have to erase it though when I do it on homework. oops.. =P

Um um Hamlet! I haven't read it actually...or hell even Romeo and Juliet (SOBS) but now that I think about it I want to hehe..I remember reading Julius Caesar in 9th grade..really enjoyed it....even my teacher complains about how he won't get to teach us Romeo and Juliet this year lol...darn it! We're reading a good book right now though called Lord of the Flies. Woot for banned books! He assigned a few chapters to read during spring break but I finished the book before it even started..it was kinda creepy..I couldn't put it down.

Anyways....since I'm all ready noticing this is such a long winded post I'm gonna shut up! [img]wink.gif[/img] I'll bother you guys some later I promise.. mwahaha! And I hope everyone is doing good and all that jazz. *steals a hug from everyone before running away*

..*steals an extra hug from Delebe for fun* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

omgg i haated lord of the flies.. was the worst ending ever! thats weird your reading it in your grade, i read it last semester as a senior book. humm soo notice i didnt post anything yesterdayy>?? sunday night i had a bowl of noodles.. i thought it was one of the bowls i bought like 2 months ago but it was an old one i had forgotten about!! it was incredibly spicy.. but i tried not to be a chicken and waste it so i ate as much as i could and then next morning i got soo sick.. i threw up 14 times.. hurash.. cant believe i did that, i got a really bad fever too! i was so scared, my fever is completely gone today though, i havent eaten anything since sunday night.. dont plan to, i almost threw up working in the kitchen today because of all the different smells! =( i cant wait to get home, i want to get in bed and sleep all day. eghh im feeling queezy right now, maybe i should go to the nurse.. i hope everyones having a better day than me!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what the heck is the lord of the flies, weird name for a book or movie. well then guess i ain't gonna post much oh well /waves

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol I really liked Lord of the Flies.. was interesting to me. I've also read Pride and Prejudice this year which was almost painful because of the writing style but I thought the storyline was soo cute..hehe. Ohh well speaking of Englishy stuff I wanted to post something I found amusing that has to do with punctuation (OMG I know I'm such a freaking dork but you guys will still like me anyway...right? I hope. =P) Heeere goooes =P

Read The Following:

Dear John I want a man who knows what love is all about you are generous kind thoughtful people who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior you have ruined me for other men I yearn for you I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart I can be forever happy will you let me be yours Gloria

Now read these two versions fo the same text that are punctuated differently:

Dear John, I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings when we're apart. I can be forever happy -- will you let me be yours? Gloria

Dear John, I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn. For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be? Yours, Gloria

Is punctuation important?

....*giggles* ..dork dork! Anyway umm hope you guys have had a good day or days! [img]wink.gif[/img] *runs away again*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im so the first one with like no punctuation lol! yeyyyyy... that boggled my mind =P i feel like ive gotten so bad at everything

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ook thats really starting to piss me off! i remember making sure i was logged on as delebe...

anyway! soo today is a slow day, i have alot of thoughts to get out. ( but ill only talk about one ) liiike does anyone know anything about the immigration law? and do you live in one of the states thats going crazy over it.. because all of the schools here are walking out of class and just marching to the city hall in town. i cant get away from this issue, it has to do with me but i dont want to think about it. am i supposed to feel guilty for not joining all of the other stupid kids protesting? im lucky enough to be able to go to school and im not going to use that as an excuse to walk out. seems like thats what all the other kids are doing. yesterday our principle offered his help saying that he would wait after school in the cafeteria and accept letters and hear what people think about this and he would contact the mayor.. NO ONE showed up..
    living this way has always brought up problems for us but i never let it get to me. now i just cant get it off my mind and im worried.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uggh...I can understand how you feel that you're lucky to be able to go to school in the first place..What exactly are the immigration laws though? Like are they going to try kicking you out of school or are they just saying no more immigrants can come or what? As far as I know Ohio isn't going nutz..but then again I can miss my friends announcing that they'd like for me to come to see them perform in a school play when they're practicly saying it to my face soo...maybe I'm just slow lol.

Buuut since I don't really know what's going on.. my opinion is that if they're trying to limit or take away your rights when you've all ready been here for a while then that's just ridiculous..if that's the case then I think protesting or whatever wouldn't be a bad idea but since I don't really know what's happening....umm...

...umm...yeah..... what are the immigration laws?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

its basically doing good for the illegal immigrants and also doing bad.. liike its gonna help us get our papers faster but itll also make it a felony to be illegal or have anythign to do with one....... something like that.. ive totally ignored it unfortunately.. wish i didnt.

anyway this is weird but it has to do with my everyday schoolness =P has anyone had a huge crush yet? im really in love with someone.. and i cant stop thinking about them! everyday i get to talk to him and i feel so lucky to get the chance to.. and you know how you can be so confident around alot of people but when your around them or talking to them you do and say everything wrong.. i feel like such a stupid little girl lol.. i just wish he felt the same way, kind of makes me sad you know? probably because im not too cute. i still would rather be his friend than nothing at all. i want to tell him i love him all of the time but i bet it makes him uncomfortable =/ maybe i should get over him, i dont want to push him away with my weirdness.. i kind of tried to this weekend by going out with some guy, but i couldnt stop thinking of him while i was on this date. ahhh help mee.. i love hiim

my brother got a room in a 5 star hotel and jared my sis and i are going to spend the night over there, kind of random but i like it! soo ill see everyone tomorrow and maybe ill have some posts when i get to school! =) have a goodnight!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm weird...oh well =P just ask him lol not liike he'll yell or just walk away from you or something hehe (but if he does just kill all of the orcs in crushbone that always make me feel better [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast