Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol i dont take sides =P hows everyone day going so far? i got more sleep than usual but i sitll woke up exhausted.. and ive been in the kitchen for 3 weeks! im going to miss it! =( maybe ill get another week.. next week were testing and i dont have to show up for most of the week =D and this week were off thursday and friday! i think im going to the beach.. either a ranch or the beach.. i think the beach would be more relaxing. today im getting my cap and gown for graduation, i need to find the receipt so i can go get it soon. im so posting pictures! and pictures of prom too! yeyyyyy! anyway i hope everyone has a really good day, i love you guys and ill see you tonight. oh wish me goodluck on my playing test!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ya well i guess i was being a little childish but oh.have fun with that del, i got the rest of the week and monday off =P. gonna be on tommorow maybe and the next day and friday hopefully get solin 50 so can finish epic(i figured out that i can group with 70's and get exp) but have a fun afternoon everyone [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aw i felt so bad so last night because i didnt tell my friend goodluck on his exam! i hope he did well on it! lets all wish him goodluck ! lol.. im off tomorrow and friday! =) and it looks like im going to the beach for sure now. ahh i cant wait to get in the hotel pool lol.. anyway im sorry if i seemed too moody yesterday, maybe i should take a break from eq some? see you guys later.. if i cant find anything else to do!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

havent had time to get on the computer here lately, these next few days i wont be able to get on because the other grades are testing and i dont come to school until 10 40am. which is great!i have about 5 more weeks left of school =) so exciteed. anyway just wanted to say goodmorning and i hope everyones having a good day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ya me either to much time invested to get solin 50 so can go on raids. and i have like 5 or 6 weeks to hehe.have a nice afternoon guys siya

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 17, 2006 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Solin Songweavir ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that is freaking awesome =D i put that in my favorites lol gonna use that for asking to play eq now [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Woot I got past the evil web blocking monster now so I can post my boring job here lol. Check out this link someone here at the office sent me it's pretty nice to play around with. Click this to come to the dark side.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was just not looking at this topic of this post and thinking why the heck do I post anything here since I never get to bored at work. I get to have fun today and track about 15 things that I need for some project's then bring them to the job site, then get to have lunch at Antoine's in downtown New Orleans. This place has some killer food and been around forever, if you ever come this way and can get in you should check it out. Hope everyone else has a fun day also.Click here to check out Antoine's

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 21, 2006 08:25 AM: Message edited by: southbudking ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

best thing ever!!!!! i passed woohoo =D expacs coming when my dad and mom talk about how much i get to play hehe 5 hours a day =P but anyways woohoo science 66%= D+. hope everyone also has the best kind of day i am [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oy wow this thread seems to have died since Delebe hasn't posted anything in a while! *orders a search party* ...hehe..I'll bet it's just my luck of not getting on at the right time though..bah.

Anyway umm..I've been going a little more crazy every day at school. Smaller and smaller things are starting to bug me and I feel like such a nut job but bah.....I dunno I guess it's just because I can't wait for summmer because Trictadec will be home! And then I'll make him play EQ again! *pokes him with a stick* play it....Plaaay eeet! *pokepoke* ...but really..more importantly I'll get to spend time with my big brother and the family will seem whole again! =)

Umm as for my crazy friend...she seems to be doing better actually. I haven't noticed/heard any disturbing outbreaks from her. I'm hoping things are smoothed over and maybe, just maybe, this year could end on a decently peaceful note. *crosses fingers*

...oh yeah! Antoine's looks like a very snazzy place to eat...I dun think I have anything as cool as that around here. I do however live near a Grinders (great sub place) and a Graeters (a great icecream place) and yeah...and that translater thing from ATT was pretty darn interesting....I wonder how they do it? Their inflections were pretty funny from time to time too.

Ok! I don't have much else to blab about I guess.. I hope you're all good and well! *whispers to Solin* keep those grades up!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast