Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bsh cant keep up with me [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] with my special new speed songs i ran fast =D

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you'll just be a corpse going at high speed to the floor ...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ya i know [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey hey!11 i havent checked recently to see if the forums were up again, i even stopped going to the library because it wasnt up.. soo school is over next week on wednesday.. alot of things have happened! i went to prom on aprin 28th and with my brother (gael) and we had sooo much fun, i even met a really cool guy there that ididnt know existed.. its kind of weird when you go to highschool you think you know everyone but you only know like half of your class. ive been busy with tests and and school has gotten so socially busy that i havent been able to do anything but play guitar hero!! who has played that?? omg its amazing..!!! yeahh ill have to get some prom pictures up! im sorry ive been MIA. i miss everyone, especially my beloved muyah!!
    ohh i did somethign so horrible or have been doing it for the last 4 tests in chemistry which spanned out through 4 weeks, our teacher was getting lazy and wanted to cram 4 tests in with notes that she wouldnt even finish going over everyday.. you would think she would ocntinue from where she stopped but she just went on with a different lesson. for the first time i was seriously doing my hw and listening to everything and taking notes! but it didnt help at all.. the first horrible test i did it all on my own but my friends were passing around the answers and just threw the paper on my desk so i checked to make sure my answers were right and i got like most right.. i listened to every lesson given in that class but i just couldnt do it right on the test and my friend would always give me the answers.. my last test i did the bonus and waited for the answers instead of working on my own and i copied the answers.. i got a 54!!! actually a 50 because i got the bonus right.. obviously lesson learned now but a 54 on a test.. that could hurt my average bad and now i feel soo horrible and stupid for cheating. ive always looked down on cheating, especially because i could always do tests on my own and get Bs on them easily without studying. so thats been bothering me lately but i found out that im getting a free 100 test grade for passing my TAKS last year on the first try.. this test has to be passed in order to graduate.. eventhough i know cheating is horrible and that i made a huge mistake, im still glad that im getting this 100 and itll keep my grade up hopefully... !!!

i feel like im the only one who gets to exempt final exams.. am i? ive only had 1 absence this semester and i need a 75+ to exempt final exams,with 2 absences i need to have an 80+ etc.. but i have 1 absence!! freshmen get to exempt one test sophomores 2 juniors 3 and seniors 3 the first semester and all on the second semester. so i have a 99 in my hospitality class, 78 in my eco class 84 in english and im about to find out what i have in chemistry.. ohh and orchestra our exam was our concert so i dont have a written test for it this time. i basically have like 2 days of school left and this weekend im going to six flags in san antonio for my friends birthday! i cant waiiit i looove roller coasters! i love the adrenaline rush! anyway i better stop before i write an epic and i need to go get my grade for chemistry! i hope everyone is having a good day! and wish me luck and always wish for me to stop getting sick!! *cough*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hope I don't double post this since Host Board is dumb and kicked my other one. Good to see you around Del.....I was about to go check Muyahs evil broom closet and see if she hid you in there. Things are going GREAT at work right now. They took my computer away from me to add a cd/dvd burner, ram, and another hard drive. So how is everyone else doing?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hugs Delebe* I lub joo!

I've been MIA...at least this week. I've been busy working my butt off on an English research paper (which the more I think about it the more I realized quite a few blunders I made with my paper setup..which made me really frustrated) and umm...this weekend I'm going to be busy entertaining Trictadec and his visiting company again, and on Sunday I'm gonna miss the raid because I have an honors dinner thing to do to at exactly 6pm so...there's no way I can make it lol. I might not be getting on much (if at all) until June 2nd or maybe even June 9th (when I get out of school) ...I need to study for exams and blah blah..and speaking of exams I'm jealous that you have a chance to exempt exams....nobody at my school can. I could probably exempt all exams if I could because I don't think I've been tardy at all this year and my grades always hold pretty strong..bah hehe.

Anyway umm not alot going on I guess...Trictadec and his girlfriend both chipped in and bought me a Birthday present, which made me feel really special so I'm kinda giddy (yet extremely exausted because I have to work on a HUGE history project that's worth a majority of my grade that's due monday.) They got me a pretty journal thing and a bunch of chocolate goodies. [img]wink.gif[/img] My real birthday is on Wednesday...soo...cake eventually, yay!!

Anyway..that's pretty much all I've gotta say. Miss you LDK and I hope I can squeeze in some EQ time amidst my studying and crap! I hope you're all doing wonderfully! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDITO: And I also deny hiding any skeletons in my closet.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 19, 2006 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Kayeotic Bladesiren ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yey muy! *kitty hug* ... to heck ... *steals muy* no one saw anything, got it? *throw smoke bombs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heh i got no homework at all i do it all in study hall since most of my real classes are after lunch(mmm lunch), well happy early birthday kaye...oh yes i forgot to say, ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL for me =D

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 20, 2006 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Solin Songweavir ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yayyy! today i go in to school for the ADA roll check class, ill get out at 12 or so and im taking my cards to play. i kind of feel like doing stupid things at school because theres only 3 days left and such.. ahh we didnt even have a senior prank this year, last year some seniors bought all of the mice from all of the pet stores and let them go in our school lol. this weekend i went to san antonio with my best friend for her birthday, we went to six flags and some weird old attraction called wonderworld.. im buurned! but i had so much fun and i got on all of the rides i was scared id fall off of! every friggin ride we went on someone threw up and we had to wait forever to get on lol.. ohh and wonderworld was basically a tour in a cave that was made by an earthquake.. omgahh it was so awesome, we went 158 feet underground and some parts were pitch black. yayy!
    today im going to wear my chef coat to class and maybe my chef hat.. maybe!

ok i said i would put up pics from prom, im not going to show them all to you.. maybe muyah!

this is at dennys sometime between 2-4am.. my brother looks funny hehe
    prom4
    can you see my hair? i dyed it that color the night before prom but it wasnt permanent.. eventhough right now my tips are peach colored.. lol
    obviously my brother and thats my best friend..
    prom3copy

ok anyway ill see you guys later! school school school! love ya!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks like you had a fun time Del. Nice pics also. Hope to cya around soon.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast