Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ya lol nice well with only 3 days of school left it will be one good weekend...summer. oh i can't wait i will be on a whole lot more since my dad will hopefully let me play more cause this weekend cause every 2 weeks he lets have something new like expacs and somewhat more computer privelages so heh i just gotta stay out of trouble this summer(not like i don't get in trouble over the summer but). have a fun last week or days left of school everyone (that goes to school)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still have 2 weeks! =( The last week being finals..garg! *complains to everyone because she wants to*

Hehe..well grats to the lucky ducks who graduated/are graduating and getting out of school before me! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDITO: Sweeeet! My mom just found a quote book like 2 seconds after I posted this..I love quotes and now I'm probably going to look for things to spam you guys with...mwahaha! *feels better again*

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 29, 2006 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Kayeotic Bladesiren ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

gratz to everyone for finishing their school year! good job! pat yourself on the back hehe

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678