Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cool, AWESOME! i need to go shopping and buy those expacs and get solin 70 so i can do those

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 08, 2006 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Solin Songweavir ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

1, -- complaining is good, if nothing is said, nothing changes or help is not offered [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

2, -- leaving is BAD !!!! (my opinion/2 coppers, nough said)

unless I have already committed to a group or person, Ginlas or Ginmoire is always available for a fellow guildmate/group when I am on.

As for the expansions, I too have all of them, and have also seen little of most of them past PoP lol,
    so, if nothing else, we can go explore [img]biggrin.gif[/img] all we need is a few buffs some kind of healer, and a way to run away if we trip over something really nasty, rofl

Some time ago there was a point when several friends and I felt similarly, and that is what we did, went out and explored, sometimes looking in zones we thought we knew, finding some interesting places, and occasionally getting eaten,, hehe

Ah well, now instead of complaining, I am being preachy, LOL so I'll leave it at that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bah stop complaining about the classes i am using the Black Sheep of SoE the class made in a rush to sell an expac and i am not complaining ... much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12