Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We will be doing 3 raids a week they will be, Wednesday 6pm est (Epic stuff tell Meriri what you still need), Friday 8pm est (Planar progression talk to Ediena about what flags you need), and Sunday 5:30pm est (Old world fights/quest/keys talk to Conred about your suggestions) I got a chat log but taking to long to clean it up right now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, that sounds good. With my schedule, I'll only be able to commit to about one or two a week, but I'll try to rotate which ones I participate in depending on what we're doing for each one. Will there be a thread posting what the tentative plan is in advance?

On another note, sorry to have missed the meeting, but I'm all moved in to my new house now! Yay! Ok, I'm sort of moved in. All my stuff is in there *somewhere* now, anyway. The installer is coming today to get my broadband hooked up, so I should be back in action soon.

See you later,

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Feyrana they were talking about posting some of the info here on the forums and also posting it in the guild moto. It's ok if you don't make some of the raids I don't think everyone is going to be able to make them all this is just a way to move the guild foward. I know myself I won't be able to make some but will try my best.