Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bah i crashed when i zoned into BW and when i came back you had logged already [img]frown.gif[/img] , i can help you when you need me. I am good at dying in holes like chardok [img]tongue.gif[/img] *hugs DoN* woot hehehe.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Found out something good wile I was checking bank on Daedlous friend had already started the epic and almost half way thought it I just need to kill in Chardok and then on so might not take to long think I can also solo most of it. Thanks everyone for it links on the epics.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The power went out at my house wile I was waiting in there for ya then when I loged back on some other necro was already camping the spot. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bah lets kill that necro [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Mhuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That would be awesome Con there are a few of us that need pieces for our epics there [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . At any rate i'll be there, see you all tonight [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chardok is fun. Guild has been there several times. But we had Sendrax then. His good faction with the Sarnaks allowed him to get all the way to the royal quarters without a problem. He would then CoH the raid there and we could finish off Queen and King.
    Without Sendrax, we gonna have to fight our way all the way down there. Kind of a long, boring time....but worth it IMO if it is for epic.
    Me thinks a Chardok raid is overdue. Gonna push Edi for one tonite (04/03/05).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm bored and feel like replying. If anyone cares I might just be able to pull the epic mobs to zoneline with my faction. Just take a bit of work to figure it out and hoping sony hasn't nerfed it. Last I heard though it was possible to pick any mob from the zone and run it to ZI with very few adds if you know what you are doing and where you are going. Just a thought that I might have to try out soon.