Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know CJ should be interrested in this one.

Both CJ and myself need to kill 2 mobs for our Soulfire quest(part of our epic). Neither mob is actually that hard(Lucan is the hardest), but neither is soloable.

The 2 mobs we need to kill are Sir Lucan Diere(Freeport Militia faction will max KoS with this one kill, fair warning), and Xicotl(some guy who spawns in Mistmoore).

Lucan is the harder of the 2, because first you fight him in his guard form(live form), and then you have to fight his undead form. The hardest part, though, is the pulling. You have to get 2 people to pull him, so that there won't be any adds from the other guards. The first person has to attack him and run like crazy to the zoneline, while the second person stands there and keeps hailing him so he doesn't return to where he was, or else you need the first person again. Once all the other guards are gone, attack him like you've never attacked anything before, and smash him to bits. His live form is much more of a problem. His undead form is susceptable to Instrument of Nife, and all undead nukes, so it usually goes fairly quickly.

Xicotl is simple. Find him, kill him. If there are any adds, it will be from some of the lower lvl mobs in the zone around him. No big deal really. He was dropped last time I was there before I could get a spell off on him and there was only one group of us.

This sword will be about as far as I can get in my epic without spending massive amounts of time fixing faction (CJ, if you read this, NEVER EVER FIGHT IN POG!!!!). But I want a flaming sword. It just looks neat.

Anyhow, let me know what you think. Both of these are easily done in 1 to 2 days, both quests I mean. Lucan is like a 6 hour spawn, and Xicotl is roughly the same from my knowledge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd be glad to help you out in this event too. I'll try my best to be there, and i'll work my schedule around this event. I have a lvl 31 pally who is currently finishing up his Ghoulbane quest. If this weapon is better and worth the time to get it at a higher lvl, let me know and i'll start trying to get the easier items (if ther are any) I'm still confused on what armor to get for a pally. i was staring to get DW, but that cost to much, so now i got Ro. if there is anything better for my lvl (31), please let me know.

C'yall in the game [img]smile.gif[/img]

LDK rules the game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, you know i want in.....as Ez has been telling me I need to upgrade my equipment from 20's to level 48)
    Does anyone know if we'll get exp from the guard? Maybe we could make a whole day of it since we are ruining faction with E/W Freeport.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes we will get exp , guad is blue to me but i dont believe his has a spawn timer of 6 mins or 30 mins think it takes a cpl days not sure on that tho, as you prob already know im watin to sove my nuke down his throat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did you manage to do Lucan yet?
    I am still kos to him with both my main chars if you still need a hand killing him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Xcotli is a much shorter spawn, got him twice in an hour helping Raladi get his Hilt (I think it's the same mob), I will be glad to help you with this one, but sorry, need my FP faction so cannot help you with Lucan though.

any time ya need da Smitey Monk just call !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you all who helped me get mine today. And since my faction is ruined i'll be happy to help any other pallies needing the hilt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]