Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okies it went kinda well, but no success...Fay was at 28 percent when i died, i imagine Auroralee and her tank got him lower....
    Suggestions...
    We died because of one thing, mostly....our buffs were down, we did great til he was half dead and each of our aego+otherthings were gone...than we couldnt keep up...
    GET instant cast clicky buff item! 2 preferably.....im lackin as much as anyone, Jboots, shrunken goblin earring, anything that works like that.....
    Everyone should have the ability to rejunkbuff themselves to some extent....
    Second point.... most post i read said its best to have 100 mr and fr Unbuffed....and bard is super resistance when we get to battle...
    Last point,
    he isnt that hard....even More concentration must be on resists, if everyone resisted everything itd be a simple raven in PoN battle....plus a few hp lol [img]smile.gif[/img]
    thank you all...
    Ediena, High Priest
    We will get him next time LDK [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] ! Id love to hear any suggestions...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Hiyas, would love to find some nice light clicky item, lol. Seriously, my MR was 128 with buffs (about 68 without) and I think my FR was about 140 buffed. When I died I am pretty sure Aego was still up, Fay was at about 75 to 78 percent, unfortunatly my casters were in worse shape and no heal was apparently possible, and Mend only gives 25% at best, LOL I was very pleased to resist almost every fear cast, one got me but lasted only seconds. Next time planning on haveing better 1HB weapon for primary hand so I can wack him harder in the time I have.

Next Time You Die! Faydedar, you nasty lizard you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry I couldn't make it. RL kinda won out over EQ.

Still waiting on getting another person trained and working. Until then you still probably won't see me on much, maybe for a few minutes here and there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One thing about buffs in most dragon fights, you need to come up with a buff order. Keep the buffs you don't care if you lose or not on top. For the most part you should have a lot of junk buffs followed by a few useful ones. The more junk buffs you have, the longer it will take to lose useful ones. Little trick I learned from playing on VZ. 6-7 junk buffs, then start with the useful ones, in the order that will hurt you the least when you lose them. Click buffs don't really accomplish much, unless you have some click buffs that will take a lot of dispell ticks to get rid of. Grim Aura and Jboots effects drop way too easily.

For the most part try to have your ENTIRE buff list full, 15 buffs in all.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 03, 2003 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Bliix Evil ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We came...we saw...we conquered. Next..

-------------
    Gaelaiel
    57 Revenant