Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey all. Wifey finishes her college classes on July 20 and I have (hopefully) convinced her to give EQ a try. Sometime in late July or early August I will load EQ on her machine. We can be on line together because we are connected ona network.
    Now, I dont know what race, class or name she will chose (She ignored my suggestion of Ogre or Troll, hehe).
    Anyways, I hope you all will give her a big warm welcome... maybe even stop by. Let her see what EQ is all about.
    Be safe. GL.

Gorams, Conred & the gang.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yaaaaaay! That's awesome Gorams, I can't wait to meet her! Wifey Wifey.. *promises to be on a GOOD behavior* ^_^

Wait...you suggested ogre or troll? Ebil! Should have said Iksar!

Female Iksars > all. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Well of course we will welcome her ! once she is in game, we will be happy to help get her started, and offer an assist in those times that everyone remembers (oh no I died deep inside BlackBurrow, now what do I do?) hehe

And of course we all hope she chooses to make LDK her home [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

See you in game, and your Wife soon as well !

Inactive Member Gorams Winbringer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ratz. Tried EQ on her machine and lag wuz unbearable. Gonna try swapping video boards and see if that fixes it. If it don't, Im afraid she wont be able to play without a new pc... and thats not likely.
    Thx fer welcome comments tho, guys.
    Gor

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Bummer, hmmm post the specs on the comp in question, perhaps there is a way to make it work better, heh, never know unless ya tell us [img]smile.gif[/img] You know the info needed, processor, type and amount of ram, video card, version of windows, what is running in the background (loads at boot up), model and make could be helpful as well. Will give a look and let ya know what I think if you like.

Hope we can make something work for ya both [img]smile.gif[/img] give it a shot eh? See you in game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aaaah!!!

Well, darn Gorams..if I knew anything about computers and such then I'd offer some help, but unfortunately I'm pretty clueless... [img]redface.gif[/img] Not much else I can do other than saying Good Luck! Hope you guys get it to work out some how. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*begins to rummage through her bags for a giant hammer in case all else fails.* [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I tried my ATI Radeon 9700 Pro in her machine and very little lag. So I bought a ATI Radeon 9600 XT. Should arrive soon and will then see about lag issue. Thx to all who posted. Lookin forward to havin a partner. Only problem, she can hit me fer real if I goof up. hehe.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL Gorams...I have the same problem with Trictadec! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Glad to hear it looks like it'll work out! Any ETA on when she might start playing? ^_^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiya all. Installed the new board. Werks fine. Installed EQ on her machine. Now to see if I can log in and start a new account with her machine. Hope to have her up this weekend (July 17-18). Seems she willing to start a Female Barbarian Beastlord. Gonna try fer a name like Galena, Galina or Galeena. Will have to see. I got plenty of armor and weaps from my BSL, Nathoo. Hope to use my new level 1 Monky as her companion (Fryyer Tukk, hehe).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well guys, dead end. Seems SOE wont allow me to use my software to start her account. Don't feel like spending more $$ to duplicate software I already have. So, guess u wont be seein the wifey online. Thx all fer ur responses, tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast