Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really hate to do this, but I think I am going to be moving on.

I recently ran into one of my old friends and guild mates from before I quit playing. He along with several others from my old guild are all guilded and they of course want me to join them, being as were old mates. Despite the fact as they like to point out, Im just a big newb now.

I will be honest, I am not positive that I am making the correct choice. In a very short time I have come to feel at home in LDK. I like this guild, and I like the people. ALOT.

But I also of course am excited about being reunited with friends I spent years playing with. On that note, I will be disbanding and most likely joining their guild in the next 24 to 48 hours.

I really feel like a heel. I have enoyed making friends with several of you already. Kayeotic of course was first person I met. Ginlas, Ediena, Lumlight,Whine, Cathrina, Solin, COnred, and even ol Kerrir to name just a few.

Everyone treated me very well, and made me feel welcomed from the minute I joined.

I think LDK is a guild with some GREAT players with so much potential and really can accomplish anything in this game that they decide to put their minds to and work together towards.

I hope that my departure is understood and that you all understand how sincere I am when I say "thank you" for allowing me to join your ranks, even if only for a short time.

Please count me as one of your friends, as I will continue to do so with all of you.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 25, 2006 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Garza ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Take care Garza, fugly bird, sent tell if you need someone to zerg rush to doom in charisis again. See you around [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Count on it Kerrir. You annoyed me so much that much like a rash, you grew on me alittle. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] has been called many things before but this is the first time someone calls me a rash [img]eek.gif[/img] ... where is teh [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] for the [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] ?!?! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol that was a wonderful pun..rash..growing...x_X

Oh well..well I'm glad to hear you've got old buddies you can hook up with again and I'm of course glad to hear that you're not leaving because of any beef with the guild and such, and that you felt homey in your stay with us.

*hugs*...you take care and feel free to pop me tells if you need me for anything! (and to chat too..yar!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Beef with the guild?!?! lets roast a cow! mmmm steak.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

We never did hunt in Charsis, seemed every time you were there something else came up [img]redface.gif[/img]

We'll miss ya, keep in touch. and if things not work out, come back home [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bah i will miss you to garza and if you ever need a 53 almost 54 bard you know who to call [img]tongue.gif[/img] have fun and good luck with your new guild [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't feel bad, Garz. We understand and wish you GL. Be safe. Don't forget to keep in touch once ina while, if just to say HI.