Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Well just felt like letting you all know where I have been and why you haven't seen that annoying gnome around for a while. Back on the 24th of April my accounts expired and being the lazy ass I was I hadn't gotten a new game card for it so I figured what the heck I'll just go Monday and grab and new card and be back...Well seems the gods didn't really like this idea.
    When I turned my computer on on that monday morning I was greeted with a nice shiny error message...Yay said I and tried to find what had caused it and fix the problem...few hours later still nothing looking happy for my poor computer. So during the afternoon I took it in to a repair place to find out about an hour later that I now need about $700 to fix the damn thing. /sigh well having no real job this sorta not helpful for me.

So needless to say you guys may not be seeing much of your friendly hockeypuck until I my computer fixed...Typing this on the family's other computer right now but crazy parents don't like me using it for EQ which is why I had my own.

Anyways if any of you want to get in touch with me my email is blank...
    Its alot easier to persuade parents to let me check my email on their computer than it is to persuade them to let me play EQ on their computer. So I shall hopefully see you all later don't have too much fun without me and maybe just maybe you'll see me in a couple weeks but I doubt it at the moment.

Until next time keep on being Legendary you Dark sons of...uh...Knights!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sucks Gnomer. O.o

...They knew I wanted to annoy you the second you got your gamecard, so the Gods decided to spare you of my idiodic babble. =P I just might annoy you to with e-mail..hee hee hee.. anyway...hope so see you on soon.../sad face

*annoying whines until Gnomer gets back*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Gnomency, just got on reading everyones post. I wanted to offer you our help. Im sure youve seen or heard of others asking for help (computer related) including myself. I know ginlas knows a bit and has some friends who do also. It sounds to me like if you need 700 dollars worth of repairs you need to get a new computer. Or repair the one you have for a lot less than that. If youd like i could try to help, maybe you could ship it to me, or im sure we could work something out. What are the computer specs? Like P4 2ghz? you get the idea. Anyways let me know, my e mail adress is [email protected] ill be sure to get your e mail there. Take care friend, and hope we can fix you up so you can be back on soon.

Gaelaiel
    65 Dread Lord
    Legendary Dark Knights

Inactive Member Gorams Winbringer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hurry back, Gnomer. Without u, all we got is Foddas to make fun of. hehe. JK 8)