Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello all,

I had a blast on the Sunday raid this week. We started out in Plane of Storms, gathering items for the BoT access quest. It was great to see everyone work together like that, making sure that we got whatever pieces we all needed. It seemed like this is a quest that people have been working on for a while. :-) And we stomped on some nameds that have apparently given LDK problems in the past. Twas very fun. :-)

I decided when I got to 60 not to pursue my epic 1.0 because the 60s air pets are stronger than the epic pet. I've been looking into the epic 1.5 prequest that you can do instead of the epic 1.0. Everything I read said that you need 3 balanced groups to take on the 4 mobs that I have to defeat for the prequest. We came across one of the mobs for my epic prequest in Plane of Storms, and everyone seemed eager to try him out. The dude quads for 1000, and has an AoE stun. I knew he'd be tough, but he was no match for us. :-) I giggled a lot as we fought that mob ... spinning spinning ... try to cast ... spinning spinning ... hehe... We then swam through some lava for the fire mob, and endured a tornado for the earth mob. The first wave of the tornado threw me out of range of the AoE, so I got to sit back and watch you all fly around in cirlces while I could still cast on him ... more giggling. I had a blast throughout the whole night.

Thank you, LDK, for helping me move forward with my epic. The epic 1.5 is an awesome staff; I can't wait to get started on it after we take on the final prequest mob. You guys rock!

Take care all,
    Lumlight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya it was fun, Lum. I don't think I ever got to hit the mob in the Grey. I spent most of my time being kicked back and running back to the mob. lol. I always have a good time on the raids.
    I didn't like the mob in Shadeweavers; he killed Conred, me and Fluffy. =(

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hahahaha wtg mob, killing fluffy

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 12, 2006 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Kerrir_Furyaxe ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cool i rock -head bangs-, heh it was the first raid i didnt die at, but at the end i didnt even get to port in dem darn statues got me [img]redface.gif[/img] , oh well it was worth the try