Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now this is just a suggestion... but I think that the guild should split the loot at the end of a raid amoung those that want (or need) a share. I suggest this because I have noticed that many noobies to EQ are utterly and completely broke... as I know we have all been when we started the game. Those that do not feel they should get a share can drop out before the split.
    I think this would encourage new members to join the raids and stay for the duration.
    I also think the guild bank probably has more than enought pp for its needs. The pp can be better used by the players.
    Look at it this way. Anything that can improve the indivdual member certainly must be for the good of the guild.
    It does not have to been done on every raid. It should be the decision of the raid leader and/or main looter.
    Anyways, just a suggestion. As always, any comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Personally I don't care what happens to the trash loot during the raid. Though let me tell you, on average the trashloot from raids amounts to roughly 1k. Depending on how many people care to have a share of the phat lewtz..that pot could be cut up into teeny tiny pieces. (Of course I also have no idea how many people would be interested in getting some of the plat)

Though I think one thing we could do is randomly pick...or just have the people interested in some cash../random 1 101 for ALL of it. That way they'd get a decent sum of approximately 1k..and it's a little more fun hehe.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that's a great idea Conred and Kerrir's idea is good too. I'm not wanting any plat so I don't really care which way yall decide to split it.
    If you do like kerrir's idea of a random and large plat prize, maybe you should just make that available to lower toons on the raid, since they probably wont benefit much from the drops or the runes at their current level.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Apparently I look very masculine to Catlady. I know Kerrir and I are kinda like twins...but. [img]wink.gif[/img]

*hugs Cat anyway*

Hmm... maybe. Or maybe if someone's all ready gotten something from the raid then they can't random on the platinum-pot in the end. *shrug*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm confused Kaye, I don't think you look masculine.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Catlady:
    I'm confused Kaye, I don't think you look masculine.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That means you think I look feminine [img]eek.gif[/img]