Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is dark. Things are not as they seem.

I sit here on the swing. I swing.

I don't know what the time is, I lost track of that a long time ago. I know it is dark.

I swing.

Back and Forth.

I have no sense of direction. All that I know is Back and Forth.

Back and Forth.

How long have I been swinging?

Back and Forth.

I think about things. Things that were. Or that might have been. I don't know anymore. All I know is Back and Forth. I see things. I don't know what they mean. Once I thought I did.

Back and Forth.

Back and Forth.

Conservation of Angular Momentum.

Back and Forth.

The park is quiet. It is all around me. I swing. I swing until I start to feel sick. There are street lamps.

Back and Forth.

Back and Forth.

Korn: Dead

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NP: Korn - I'm Done. By pure co-incidence.

The park, a place of laughter, a place of smiling faces, of parents watching from a distance as their children play. Only during the day. The night brings the void, the playground becomes silent as the grave, dark, a place silhouetted by the surrounding trees and bathed in the soft glow of nearby street lamps.

Chris didn't know why he had come here. To run, to hide, to escape from it all. Solitude brought thoughts, a chance to reflect on the daily shit which he had to wade through. This day in particular brought several new quandries for Chris to mull over as he walked through the park. The night was cool, the air was clean, and most certainly of all, nobody would be missing him at this moment. Solitude.

Although this wasn't entirely true. Another person was in the park, on the swing, a blank expression on their face as they slowly swung, back and forth. A man not dissimilar to Chris, perhaps. Another nameless face in the world, considering everything, considering nothing.

The swinging slowed as Chris approached.