Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a thread about pirates. See -EDIT: THE PLACE THAT WEARS PANTS- for more details.
    Do whatever the hell you want. If this develops direction, I may consider it a failure. Make of it what you will, but I'm incredibly bored and have nothing to do over the hollidays because I'm stuck in Dunedin. (Dunedin = Gay)
    ==================
    Yaarrr, Thaarrr she bloowws, matey. See how ye olde scuurvy landlubbers run from ye curses, lads. Arr've no'in teh foggiest what blimey swine I be spoutin' t'day...

T' Anarchia wiv' ya, ya scoundrel, blistering barnacles 'n' blo' teh man d0wn, thine precious silver d0ubl00ns be not yours, fool, they be from the shores 'v far-off Timbuk't00.!!

B'l@sted, flamin' mizzerabbi1 monsters! Back to teh deep ya' do g0! Send 'im all off'n a big glass b0x, doun ta' Daveh Jonesiz L0cka!! 'N Yu'll stay thare, iv' ya 'no wotz gud 4 y@!!

Burnim, ladz!! Burnim all good, soze we can get the hell ou'a this infern@1, stinkin', r@t-infe5ted shirk ov'a plase... I'ma gettin' a strange feelin' ju5ta bein' around here, ya noze, sumfingz not quite rite... like vat fing. Wotinva fuckin' blazez is vat fing?

Run, ladz!! Run fer yalivez!! As if they've eva bin werth anyfingk b4, theaza be bloody dog-damn y00sfull now! I needzya all to powa me bl00dee shippe, soza we can all b gett1n' teh hell out'a here!! Run fer it!! Ow, fuck!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yarr! Bump up the mainsail and etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yarr! I be realisin' that I could just edit me previous post, but I'm feelin like addin' to me post count tonight, lads.

Yarr! The dread pirate Christobel surveyed the deck of his mighty ship from the helm, as he steered it into combat with Cap'n Frost's vessel.

"Yarr! Man the cannons lads! We'll give this scurvey swine a taste of our steel today, and make off with all the shiney treasure he be hoardin'."

The ships circled each other at a distance, waiting for the right moment to strike. Yarr.

"Raise the Jolly Roger, and let's be givin' Mr. Frost a defeat worthy of a mention in his precious oversize signature..."

Christobel waited a second more before giving the order.

"Fiarrrrr!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YaRRaaaggghhh!!!

Flem and salivah sprayed across the faces of Captain Frost's first mate, who was known to be somewhat more quiet and reserved than the captain. Comparatively, anyway. He was still a pirate by anyone else's standards.

Frost barked his orders, insults, colloquialisms, spit, and philosophies in the general direction of various members of his crew. They responded by scuttling about the deck of the ship in a disorderly fasion, making a nuisance of themselves, getting in the way of things, and frightening the other pirates who were actually working into running around like headless chickens.

The captain was pleased. Things were going well.

Cannons were firing. Frost wasn't sure who's cannons they were, but he was pretty sure that at least some of his cannons were doing they work. Mostly sure, anyway.
    Parts of the rigging were crashing onto the deck. People were running to the below decks carrying buckets. This was bad news, because it probably meant that his ship was leaking somewhere. However, it was also good news, because it meant that somebody had noticed the leak and was doing something about it.
    He would have been more worried if nobody were carrying buckets.

Another ship had crashed into his mighty vessel. It was mighty in the sense that it was technically several vessels joined together. Over the years they'd become somewhat indistinguishable, so that generally, it was a single ship. As a result, it was much larger than nearly every other ship traversing the ocean. Not necessarily better equipped, but certainly larger. And the captain was sure that was the important thing. Yes, definately.

Captain Frost smiled a toothy grin.