Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sakalas came in this coffee shop, listening to a mix CD of SlipKnot and Otep. He ordered a black coffee with no sugar, to enjoy the bitterness... Then Shawn, the brother of Seathia walked in the coffee shop listening to Eminem. Sakalas summoned his collosus blade, sliced Shawns discman, and punched him through the window. He walked up to his bleeding body, and he whispered in his ear:
    "You listen to this shit again, and it won't be the discman that I will slice... guess what it might be." As darkness fell, Sakalas went back into the dark alley, performing some more necronomicon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

James walked out of starbucks, looking at the two crzy people who just smashed a window, he had no idea in what caused the fight.
    "i think i better go to the hospital and get this put back on. Dont you get it put into some milk or something to keep it from going all yuck"
    James jumped into his car, put his left arm on the passenger seat and put on Eminem "Soldier" and drove off

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "Across the road from Starbucks is the disco parlour.

Go and listen to your shitty music there please, and leave me to sleep" said Frost, angrily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12