Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A soft sound fulled the hall.
    She stood still on the regects wall hiding behind her glass's. All around her happy couples danced, she was completly alone.
    A single tear came to her eye as her favourite song started to play she wished one of the single guys would ask her to dance.

Her black dress relected her mood as she waited.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tiberius walked into the loser's ball, loading his uzi. He proceeded to gun down all of the retards without breaking a sweat.
    Then he walked over to thefilthiecradle or whatever, and said, "Fuck off."

And he meant it.

[img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] !

<font color="#333366" size="1">[ March 21, 2004 05:38 PM: Message edited by: Tiberius Frost. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chris entered the room. Seems he got there a bit too late.

He walked up to the two people still standing, and turned to thefilthiecruddle.

"Get out of here, you're shit isn't wanted."
    He meant it.

He turned to Tiberius.
    "You can fuck off too."
    Just to get a reaction, of course.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Quite possibly."

Chris moved over to a table, laden with food and drinks.

"Indeed. Every non-alcoholic beverage known to man, or so it seems."

He poured himself an orange juice.

"Anything you'd prefer?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Martin walked in through the doorway, his eyes travelling from the bodies to the gun in Tiberius's hand.

"That was a little harsh." he said, looking for the tomato juice. The body in the black dress was lying face down between them.

"Paranoia might be all that has kept our home safe all of these years. I know we've had shit from outsiders. But we're getting old. Hell, we're dying out."

"You don't even know who this girl is. Are you sure you didn't shoot the messenger?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tiberius was too tired to give a decent reaction. He was also annoyed that he'd had to waste so much ammo on a bunch of losers, and he couldn't see how he could relate this to the Matrix, or more generally, any movie at all.

He turned to Chris, and shot the other guy without looking. In the head. It killed him.

Yes, he'd broken a rule. But Tiberius was clever. He knew when the rules could be bent. He knew when the rules could be broken.

And it seemed that he had managed to quote, or at least paraphrase something from the Matrix after all.

"Does this ball have anything to drink?" he asked Chris.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"It was a GIRL?!" exclaimed Tiberius. "Ahhumm...."

He examined the bullet riddled body. He had been pretty sure that he'd shot an annoying guy, and that the girl mentioned had been somewhere else. But now that he thought about it, it might have made perfect sense that the original poster had indeed been female. Of course, in the possible event that he/she/it hadn't, Martin and Chris seemed to agree on that that fact that said poster actually was a chick. Then again, he had said 'him' in his other post. He looked back at the fallen body.

The tits said it all, really.

"Oh well," he concluded, "Shit happens. Do we have any water, Chris?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chris had no opinion on the recent happenings. He didn't really care if the bitch died, a lot of the time the theme was "The less, the merrier."

"Water? Sure, why not."

He poured a glass of water, and added some ice. He handed it to Tiberius, then stood and sipped his orange juice.

"You know, we really need more girls in this place. Real ones, not fucked up druggies."

As if on cue, a very hot girl walked in. Tiberius took the opportunity to describe her in great detail.

(Well, what else is there to do? Your cue, Tiberius)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ooc]It's 11:30am on a saturday morning. I spent last night at the pub. I'm tired, and waiting for lunch, and I've just heard that tv2 is pulling Stargate off the air. Not that I watch the show, since I stopped caring a while back and don't own a tv, and plan to (someday) get them all off the net anyway. I'll try, I guess, but only because you so kindly poured me a glass of water. [/ooc]

Chris' eyes suddenly fixed on something across the room. Tiberius turned to follow his gaze, just in time to observe a gorgeous girl sidle into the ballroom. Surely she couldn't have been going to this pathetic excuse for a party, which was much worse now since he'd killed everyone.

She had long, blonde hair, which flowed across her shoulders as she walked, reflecting the soft lighting and glistening with glitter. Her sparkling blue eyes were framed with lush, black lashes, her lips were wet and painted a vivid pink.

Her black heeled shoes raised her an extra few inches, her toenails painted a deep, glittering blue. She was wearing a straight blue dress, split up the left side and with thin straps over her smooth, round shoulders, which outlined perfectly the sculpted curves of her hips.

Her plunging neckline displayed her full, pink breasts, grasped under a layer of fabric to show off a generous view of her cleavage. A white lily was set in her hair.

She walked up to the assembled audience, set one hand on her waist, and snapped her fingers at Chris.
    "Waiter!" she said, "Pour me something sharp, with lime."

[ooc]Bear in mind also that I have to do this in a computer room which is currently full of girls. Fortunately, I don't think any of them tried to read this.[/ooc]

<font color="#333366" size="1">[ March 26, 2004 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Tiberius Frost. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Upon closer inspection, it could be seen that Kelly was indeed dead. The pink of her skin was broken in patches by darker splotches, signs of rot that had been incompletely covered. As her shoes clicked across the ground the colour still remaining dissolved from her face, leaving the green, crumpled flesh hanging from her skull to properly greet the remaining few.

"You have done it," she rasped. "The end draws closer, and you act not to stop it." Her head swivelled around, and upwards, and her eyes came back to rest on the group of them. "Save the place, if you will. I shall not remain further." The lily dropped from her thinning, wispy hair, wilting even as it fell to the ground. Kelly crumbled to the floor.

The building shuddered to its foundations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast