If anyone bothers to check....

Welcome To the remnants of what was suppose to my LS's message board back in 2004. As you can tell it never gathered too much attention and was left standing still.

If your reading this, most likely you have met me on the 360 version of Final Fantasy XI as Tarukado. Welcome Member of The Advent Hearts. Maybe now the time is right and this message board will come to life. I'm almost reluctant to restart working on the site since my failure to launch my Guilty Gears LS on Alexander, but if you guys want to use this medium to make LS arrangements or post up events and mission get togethers, feel free to do so and I will lend my support.

For everyone and anyone who plans to continue playing FFXI and would like to join me in the Alexander server I will provide you with a world pass when the beta comes to an end. Keep in mind, worlds passes are only good for 6 real life days and 5 uses so I will be distributing them by email when the time comes.

I guess I've gone on enough... feel free to register and post your comments and thoughts. Remember...It's not what the Future Holds, But What It Lets Go!