Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Beta is ending on April 2nd it seems. Post up if your coming over to Alexander so i can get a rough estimate.

Now, also on the OFF CHANCE SE screws up and wipes out your character....I am willing to give you 20k, thats 20,000 gil if you wish to continue to play on my server to make up for that..I'm willing to do that for 5 people. That way you wont feel so bad restarting your character. This doesnt mean you should go wipe out your guy and sign up on Alex for 20k from me lol! Lets keep it honest.

Anywho sign up and let start a head count!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll be migrating to Alexander. Fo' real dawg.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering what was going to happen to the LS when the beta ends. I'm interested in migrating too. What's the Alexander server like?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

The LS.... since the character that baught the LS is Tarukado he is automatically the LS leader. Leadership cannot be passed and the LS can not be handed off to another person. Basically if the LS leader is erased or if he manualy "breaks" [closes] the LS all pearlsacks and pearls are instanly broken. So in short, the LS will break and pearls will no longer work. I have my own LS in Alexander, I mention thisin earlier posts and on the website. You are welcomed to join that LS named GuiltyGears. This is also the reason im pushing the message board, if we lose touch we can catch up here. My name in Alexander is Arukado.

Now Alexander...what can I say? I've been there almost 3 years; lots of aholes lots of good people. In my opinion people after lvl 50 become very selfish and become ruder. It just depends on who you meet and how they are. YOu should know me more or less how I am. Lvl 20 blm or lvl 53 thf Im just me. Im fairly sure most servers are like this. You can always check the alla forums, they have message boards seperated by servers. You can check them out. Im ok with Alex. I only really have Hydra to compare it too and anything looks great compared to Hydra. From what I gather Alexander economy is in the middle of the others no too expensive and not cheap. But I dont keep up with prices that closely.

Its time to get off work and ppl are bitching at me see you guys alters.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info. None of the vets seem to like Hydra but I'm a little worried about moving from it. It's been nice in the beta with a lot of new people and more low level characters. With the help of vets and working with each other, everyone learned together. Also, the economy isn't out of whack. I'm more than a little nervous to move off of Hydra to the "real world".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know it may seem like the other servers are out of whack but you really will be better off there, the vet to newbie ratio was very skewed inside Hydra. You'll find yourself in better parties in a real server with more experianced players. People who actually pay to play are better players but not always.

I think its very unlikely SE will keep Hydra at all. It being a new server with more low lvl ppl than high lvl makes it harder to form parties in certain areas as ppl lvl by in waves. If anything, if theres really a big influx of players into FFXI SE might reopen Hydra and have ppl sign up to imigrate to it. They have done this before. But when they do this they make sure they let a balance set of ppl move in not just all 60's or just all lvl 20's. Hydra had about 40 lvl 60's at any given time. Thats horrible and not balanced at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Migrate? you mean someone is going to take our land from us. Oh well I hope Alexander is as nice as Taru says it is. Alexander here we come! I hope.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey whats up? Arukado if you can i would like a world pass to join u guys on alexander! it would be nice to keep and continue 2 play with my new ffxi friends. u guys are great no a-holes here!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If there is anything you guys may ave questions about Alexander feel free to ask me since i have more information about the server than Aruk may have since he has been gone for alittle while.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If at any point i dont log on ffxi (oblivion/work on april 3rd) just send me a PM with the pass or email me. i will pm you kado with my email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast