0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

This is our goal.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/bestiary.html?fmob=117

Anybody coming over to Alexander needs to help out and try to claim this NM on Hydra server a bit for a chance at some good gear we can sell on Alexander.

Im thinking we should camp this on 3-22-06 for as long as we can. Post up if your down for it.

Let me hear you out there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm in. I won't be available until early evening PST (work). I'll log out in Windurst so I'll be ready to go when I log on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Hey guys, I think we should try and start on this guy today. Let really try to get some gil. See you all tonight. I logged off in windy right after i got my aspir scroll. ^^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone. Just signed up and got on the boards here. I'm interested in helping out with the NM but I'm not sure if you'd want me. I'm a BLM21 and just started leveling my sub in Windy (only WHM4 right now). I'll be on tonight killing bunnies. My empress band will be active so I should be able to level WHM a little bit before Serloc gets online. If you want a BLM21/WHM? to help out just let me know.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 20, 2006 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Rehtul ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for signing up, you get ahead in whats going on by checiking the board.

Hopefully, Serloc[lvl30] and I[lvl26] will have chance to go check out the camp and see how we do vs the mobs in there. We'll let you know.

I dont know how much it would benefit you though, its really only open to those coming to Alexander server so we can split the wealth of it. If your coming to Alex then you should certainly want to help on he hunt. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Monday went kind of crappy with only 2 pops of Hoo Mjuu and no claims on him by Advent Hearts. A little dissapointant but they have now had a true taste of NM hunting.

Tuesday went much better! 2 1/2hrs an no pop. As Serloc was ready to log Hoo Mjuu revealed himself and was claimed by Serloc! Good Job! A few nukes from Tarukado and Hoo Mjuu was a stain on the giddeus floor. He left only the Zealot Mitts but this is a taste of things to come.