Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey guys Aru asked me to introduce myself and i would like to say ive been playing with him back since the ps2 release. We have gone through many adventures together and he is a good friend. SE says you will be allowed to choose your server and if you happen to move to alexander i would like to welcome you. In my time playing i think i have experienced everything and have a vast knowledge on the game which I do not mind sharing if you need help. My jobs include (PLD 75, SAM 67, WHM 47, NIN 41, WAR 37, THF 34, BLM 32, SMN 32, RDM 31, DRK 10, MNK 9, BRD 8). I know some of my jobs are not high level but playing the game for such a long time and having many friends in the game and talking with them I think i can help with most questions on jobs if you have any. I know alot of the times i may get busy with some of the end game aspects of the game with my other linkshell but Aru knows I am a good friend to him and will always lend a hand where i can. Not sure what else to really say except hope to see you guys on the server and feel free to post here with any questions & comments. I check the forums often and can usually reply somewhat quickly.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ March 31, 2006 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Icemann ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ April 01, 2006 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Icemann ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ April 08, 2006 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Icemann ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 11, 2006 02:43 AM: Message edited by: Icemann ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

SO many kind words sniff sniff.

Hey!! THF 34!!! where you get off lvling my job!! [img]mad.gif[/img] j/k.

Yeah you guys listen to Ice, I trust this guy in game with anything. And hes not as lazy as I am so he has more hours in the game and should have more knowdlege than me. I know my AdventHearts LS considers my FF knowledge really vast but this guy here can 1 up me on some stuff easy.

Feel free to ask him questions like you do me and I'll also try to get my other bud Sigifrith to post up on board, but hes a lazy taru so dont expect much. Anyway, me and Ice have a habbit of teaming up and doing some fun stuff no one else is insane to try out so we do have alot of adventures which usually end up in laughs and/or tears... Might have to open up a post just for us about our adventures. I let you know right now that as soon as the new expansion comes out me and Ice will be out there doing those new quests and unlocking those new jobs! Join us on Alexander! [img]cool.gif[/img]

P.S. Fucking sheep... [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For those of you who are joining if anyone wants to xp with me ill be leveling my rdm, smn and thf some. I'm not too sure when you join the server but if you have something my level feel free to join me.