Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some some things I been thinking:
    1: WWE and Dreamcast. Both rock hard, yet WWE Attitude and WWE Royal Rumble blow?

2: Why did australia specifically miss out on official releases of some of the best DC games ever? ie: Outtrigger, Seaman, Alien Front Online??

3: Why couldnt Ozisoft pay the postage and get a box of Dreamkey 3.0 discs from england?

4: Dreamcast & Neo Geo Pocket Colour - both superior machines at the same time. Both failed. Conspiracy?

5: Steve Oleary (Ozisoft main man) promised 3 online games within 2 months of the DC release, and 18 within a year. Instead we get 3 or 4 online games and no australian servers. I~d love to know how that works

6: What happened to the supposed DC conversions of Metal Gear Solid (DC version, not Bleemcast) and Max Payne?

7: Half Life was unanimously voted game of the year on PC. So why do Sega have half a million copies of the DC version in a warehouse, never to be released?

8: Would it hurt sega to make the Dreamcast public property? If not used commercially, the ,machine has plenty of potential in reverse-engineering

9: Why can a bunch of home coders make infinately better internet browsers than a multi-million dolar corp?

10: Would DC have faired better if it was released in this day & age, where nudity and swearing are ok in games?

11: Xbox is (spiritually) Dreamcast 2. Does this make Xbox 360 the Dreamcast 3?

hahah just a glimpse inside my DC-obsessed brain

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It all comes down to a company spending a truckload of money to design and build an incredible console, and then royally sodomizing it and in turn nearly destroying their own company.

Sega are one of the best games company there ever was, dont get me wrong, but they just didnt support the console which, if they had of been behind 100%, could still be kicking ass today, it had so much potential that was wasted, to me its the absolute most saddest thing in videogame history....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bump.
    Here's a random thought: Do you guys ever check this board? Ever?