Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Starshadow:
    Yes. I will not allow further monks, and prestige classes based on evilness (even if the prereq doesn't call for evil alignment) are right out.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Got it, I'm not very good with Prestige classes yet so I'm not even sure which ones would be based on evilness per se, but can take a few guesses.

As for Monks, at least I got to try Taer out. Thanks for that [img]smile.gif[/img]

If the character is LG, they can serve any deity within reason. The goddess of dragons also represents the metallic, good dragons, so that would be permissible. Paladins of Solaris, Lunari, Stellari and Tor are very common. A paladin fdedicated to the God of Death and destruction is an oxymoron, and one dedicated to The jester just doesn't really make sense, so those are out. Any trace that I would permit you to play, would be allowed to play a paladin.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tres Cool. While I know elves rarely are paladins, that's one of the concepts I was considering.

[quote]
    I hope this helps.
    [QUOTE]
    Yes it does, a lot. Thanks.

Recently, we have had everyone, or all but one player, present at the games. If the time should come when we have two or more missing, I would have to resort to an alternate plan for the night. I know at least two players have submitted approved 1st level characters. The rest of you might want to check the Approved Characters section and pick sopmething not represented by the last first level characters in the list. I just don't know how long the good attendance streak will hold up...especially with the good weather coming, and at least two of the players belonging to a group that hosts outdoor weekend event(s).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what got me thinking that perhaps I should make one just in case the situation arises.

So far, my thoughts for 'back up' are:

1 A Dwarven Rogue (It might be a pain for you as I'd have to PM a lot if he got a head)
    2 An Elven Paladin of our Star Goddess.
    3. A druid, race unknown, just because I notice no cleric healer type and I haven't played a druid yet [img]smile.gif[/img]

Input from DM or Players on what would fit best of those three is surely welcome.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Went with the High Elf Paladin.

Figured I'd give one of the pointy earred critters a try. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, combat will be covered if this new batch of level 1 characters goes active. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thus far we'd tentatively have:

Human Ranger
    Human Fighter
    Half-Elf Paladin.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Lyssandra:
    Well, combat will be covered if this new batch of level 1 characters goes active. [img]smile.gif[/img] Thus far we'd tentatively have:

Human Ranger
    Human Fighter
    Half-Elf Paladin.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, that's High Elf Paladin. [img]smile.gif[/img] Unless someone else was going to bring a Paladin in and I didn't know about it, in which case I'll bring in something else [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12