Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Being that there hasn't been any dissent, and our fearless leader supports such ID, and the game is tomorrow, what say we assume Lirinor tried out that spell on, at the least, three potions and the wand; I figure the axe and such will be easy enough to identify when they're taken into battle. But we can spend cash on them as well!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Definate interest here in the potions, and if anyone DOES go the identify route with cost to yarrow, why not take it from the group funds before distribution, as it would be for the groups benefit? [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My idea basically, though the Identify spell components are a bit cheaper than him. 500 gold would cover 5 items at 100/per item vs. 4 items at 125/item if Yarrow does it.

Allie would be mostly interested in stealth enhancement items, such as potions of Invisibility, etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

The first 400 will be spent to identify the following:

Wand of Ray of Enfeeblement (1) Charges 24
    The unique looking potions were :
    Invisibility (4)
    CMW (3)

One of the three that look similar was: CLW (1)

The scrolls were read and were:

Dispel Magic (6)
    Fly (5)

I will assume, based on responde, that all items not found to be Magic will be sold, as no one expressed interest. If Magic items NOT wanted are to be sold, that can be done later. The money comes to a total of 1100, and the party leader will decide what the breakdown of distribution is, in case he wishes to short change those who take magic. this is in ADDITION to the initial 400 which got spent on pearls for identify.

I did NOT sell anything magic, the silvered daggers or the mithral shield, as I thought these items were too good to sell (since buying such items would cost so much more). If it is the party's wish to sell the the mithral shield and 2 silvered daggers, add an additional 500 to the pot.

If the party wishes to sell any magic, it will require additional posts to this board.

I will assume that Kel took the +1 Battle Axe (always assume a magical weapon is +1 until I state otherwise), and the short sword, identical in all ways to Allie's +1 short sword, is still up for grabs.

Inactive Member rahnewhitebriar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually (and sorry for being late on this), Gralla would like one of those daggers, if that's okay with the party.

How shall we distribute who carries which potions/scrolls?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by rahnewhitebriar:
    Actually (and sorry for being late on this), Gralla would like one of those daggers, if that's okay with the party.

How shall we distribute who carries which potions/scrolls?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thaylias wants the shield, but couldn't get on to say so...consider the silver dagger yours. the rest is determined by the Party Leader (Kel)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds great to me [img]smile.gif[/img] Shanti will happily take another dagger, rather than the short swork, she seems rather fond of her short spear and wishes to keep it yet. See you all tonight, or MOST of you tonight!

T

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Might as well sell the extra short sword if no one wants it. One's plenty for Allie, especially since its a human sized blade, as is her current one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Agh, my fault guys, totally forgot 'Party leader duties' would involve the splitting the loot.

Fine though, ICly, Kel will decree thus

"Let this wand which saps strength go to the wizard, unless another can use it AND wishes it?" He hands it to Lir.

"The potions of lesser healing will be split among Thaylias, Shanti, and Gralla. One each. It is not wise to have all our healing in only the cleric's hands, hence the split. Shanti will also have the more powerful potion of healing as she has voiced interest in potions."

"Allie, you voiced an interest in that which helps you hide? Then this potion of being unseen is yours.?

"The scrolls will be in the keeping of Lirinor. I hear such scraps of paper are treasured by wizards."

"The Axe, long a favored weapon of the Barbos, I will claim for myself, to remember my father and his people, even as I am now outcast from them."

He looks over the other items, and announces, ?Gralla, this dagger is yours.?

He takes the other dagger and the short sword, and looks to Shanti, ?Can you use a short blade? If so, take the short sword. If not, take the other dagger. If the dagger is left, I think I shall claim it as well. The metal is said to be precious to my mother?s people, so I would have a part of that as well. If the short sword is left, and none want it, well, then? I suppose we should sell it, though it saddens me to see such a fine weapon lost.?

A glance over to Thaylias, ?Take the Shield; you have been such to us.? A nod of respect comes from the half elf.

?I worry I have shorted one or more of you. If so, I apologize. To each will go 180 falcons? except for Allie and Gralla who will get 190 each ?Allie, because without her, we would have not gone beyond the gate and she was alone for a time. Gralla, because it is always wise to treat the servants of kindly gods well and the potion she gained was a weak one compared to the gifts Sol grants her anyways.?

"If any feel wronged, speak up, but know that the future brings each of us a chance for more glory, and more treasure."

OOC: That should be
    Allie: Gets Invisibility Potion
    Gralla: Mithral Dagger, 1 Potion of CLW
    Kel: +1 Battle Axe
    Lirinor: Two Scrolls, Wand of Ray of Enfeeblement
    Shanti: 1 Potion of CLW, 1 Potion of CMW
    Thaylias: 1 Potion of CLW, Mithral Shield

Gold 180 Each for Kel, Lirinor, Shanti, and Thayllas. 190 each for Allie and Gralla.

Hope that sounds good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In trade, how many healing potions could the party get for that short sword? Kel is now very aware that the things go fast!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast