Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    National Novel Writing Month , for those of you that haven't heard of it, is something that occurs every November online. You register in october, and then starting Nov 1, you begin writing... and writing, until you hit your goal of 50,000 words. The idea is to write a novel (or novella) in that time, with quantity over quality preferred. This was my first year trying it, and I actually succeeded in making the word goal (Though the story itself is only 3/4 done, I technically met the goal) [img]smile.gif[/img]

I hope to use this as a rough draft for a REAL novel, and see if any publishers will be interested after I've gotten a second draft polished up and looking presentable.

But either way, it was a lot of fun, and I managed to prove something to myself. Though some real life situations with health and family did almost stop me from making it in the end, it felt really good to get it done. If any of you haven't heard of it, but want to try it next year, I highly recommend it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did it last year, but only made it through half way. I intended to finish this year but forgot.