Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

It takes but a pebble to start an avalanche. When player enthusiasm wanes, my games grow boring (or at least they do to me). But a little energy generated by the players has a way of sparking a fire under my ass. So thanks to a few questions targeted at me over the past couple of days, I went through my many notes and started putting some things in order. If I have given the illusion of being organized to any of you, understand that I was an acting major [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, I have created a database of all the places you have journeyed, linking each site to the corresponding Word File. My plan is to go through them further, placing the areas on the map if they are not currently there. If interest continues, will start fleshing the world out in greater detail, and not just make each place the home of an unrelated adventure. Of course, many of the adventures that may seem unrelated, are actually part of a metaplot that every character from every group has been involved in. After all, they share a world together.

Anyway, without further guilding the lilly, here is the list of everyplace in Fangea you have ever travelled to.

Arrowdale
    Arrowshire
    Bladesville
    Castaway Isle
    Clearwater
    Coldsnap
    Cragshire
    Deadkeep Mountain
    Desburg (Not in Talagon)
    Devonshire
    Devonshire School
    Eversee
    Glenshire
    Goldwarren
    Grimslate, Falcon Mtns.
    Hador's Heath
    Halls of Anguish, Falcon Mtns.
    Heatherdale
    Heathsford
    Hedgerow
    Hillhaven
    Isenford
    Jasper
    Jodshire
    Ledgebrook, Mtns. of Grife
    Littlefield
    Malef Kadrhun
    Moondawn
    Mushville
    Neversleep
    Sedgewick
    Shroudsville
    Spariticus
    Spruce Grove
    Sunset Forest
    Talagon City
    Talagon River Valley
    Thistledown
    Tindale
    Wellmet

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I spent hours yesterday updating the map, which was no small chore considering the number of steps required. While I have yet to get detail into each place on the map, there are now close to 20 new entries. Furthermore, any place in the nation of Talagon that any of your characters have ever gone to (at least those places that I chose to name), now appear on the map. I still hope to be adding detail to the newer and older locations as time permits.

If your browsers are like mine, the old map will come up, and you will have to hit refresh to see the new one. It was pretty neat to watch a map with so many blank zones suddenly fill up, I also added a few castles, which are unmarked. These will be sites for future homes of barons, counts, dukes and the like, and are in areas I felt needed a noble presence.

Here is the link. Those of you who like to explore should look very carefully, as some of the towns and villages are nestled deep within mountains and forests.

http://www.geocities.com/kingmoonbeam/fangmap1.htm

Have fun.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Totally awesome. Time to go poking along the map [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The map looks fantastic, really growing!