Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thaylias does NOT wear full plate armor, ok he did once in the Underdark. He wears a ghost touch breastplate and holds a heavy metal shield. What I meant by penalty in skill use was his class skills such as climb, jump, swim, etc. but as mentioned these are rarely used.

I also remembered Celene showing interest in the armor last week so I thought she would like the opportunity to grab it. But since she is happy as are the others Thaylias will be glad to have it. This was my logic.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The barbaric looking piece was a suit of leather (more ornate than usual, but functional) +8 with Lightning warding.

That's definitely the one Kel wants. The rest he's not as fussy about.

And as Thurvold has an Ioun stone that already boosts his int, he would yield to Allie's preference for the Int boosting magic headband. Besides, he'll get the most out of the spellbooks (Assuming rolls go well etc)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 12, 2007 01:08 AM: Message edited by: Dramavictim ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Allie made an IC comment about the armor, and that was before the sword was identified.

The player thought that Thaylias was still wearing the Full Plate Shadow Armor taken from the decapitated Vampire Spawn we found in the Tinsdale mines. [img]smile.gif[/img]

So, now most of the major items have been claimed. Who wants the Bulwark shield?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12