Thread: What shall the next month bring?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not quite sure.

You all should have by now received letters regarding my move from CT to VT. This move is set to take place at the end of June, early July at the absolute latest

What does this mean to you? It will mean some game interruption, and the closer we get to moving, the more interruption there shall be.

This week's game will go on as if nothing unusual were occuring. I have the game planned out, my notes made.

After that, the Tindale crew will have to take a break. My books will be packed away, and I will have no time to work on the intricate detail and time consuming planning needed for your descent into the Underdark.

I will still have access to my online stuff, my eTools and my own notes however, and can use the etools die roller program when my dice are gone.

Therefore, playing the lower levele groups, which require little advance planning, will still be possible until I am down to the wire and away from computer and Internet access.

Once back on line, up and running, things can resume as normal. You folks should decide definitively whom you would like to play, and if you wish to merge low level characters for those who want to multitask (the three level difference is acceptable).

I apologize for this disruption, but our new life in a new place will make the game better in the long run.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quite understandable.

Moving is a big task. Besides there might be delays when you settle into your new home while waiting for your DSL/Cable/Fiber broadband internet connection to go active.

My personal preference would be to finish the Jodshire quest which is hanging on a cliffhanger.

Too bad that Mace of Disruption won't be in play. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Jodshire group would be fine for me too but am very rusty with Finley but if you can manage to run a game with all that you are going through then I can manage to spray a little WD-40 and work out the kinks. Not sure if I told you already but a change that I will miss the June 16th game for a family trip. I will keep you posted.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lyra works best for me. Straight fighter, no thinking. I can deal with no thinking with all the run arounds and hoops I'm jumping through for this move. [img]smile.gif[/img]