Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

First the news: I got new code for the chat room. I was hesistant and skeptical, bit it's up and running, with new improved emotes, and even some sounds. Hopefully it will work well.

Now for your input. I ask ALL of the players to chime in to let me know IF they will be playing friday AND which player they prefer. Please don't say you are good with either, but actually give me your choice. We already know that Jaskyn/Kel can't make it, and knowing that Thaylias/Garrick has just moved to another state and hasn't been heard from in almost a week, makes it unlikely he will play. Hopefully, as one player suggested might occur, no one will be absent due to Episode III.

I think you realize that one game will involve a dragon, the other an aftermath to the dragon. A newbie game, CFI style, is also a possiblility, but only if those without approved characters get me one by tomorrow night.

Either way, I hope to have an enjoyable game on Friday.

FYI, there will be no game Memorial Day weekend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As I indicated in the previous thread, my first preference is to continue the cliffhanger with Silver and the geas on Gwylln. If sufficient people play.

As an alternative, if a small turnout is expected, then I'd vote for breaking in the new first level characters in an old fashioned Cattalinia style one night game.

Inactive Member rahnewhitebriar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is a possibility that I might not be available on Friday night, but I don't want to leave you hanging on a possibility...so please count me out this time around.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This just in:

Mark has moved in and will have connection to play Friday. His vote is for Thaylias.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think with missing both Jaskyn/Kel and Lynliss/Gralla we would be in trouble with either set. If Mark can get a first level to you in time I would say a brief newbie run would work for me. If that's not possible then Shanti is my vote. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lynliss/Gralla will be available and asked me to announce that fact, although she did not give me a preference. I agree we should finish up with the Ring of Steel dragon encounter, and will be available as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Some news, and your requests required

Ready to up your game? With skin.land you can buy and sell CS:GO, Dota 2, Rust skins with incredible ease and convenience. Take advantage of our legal and secure service that provides fast payments with transparent prices and exchange rates - quickly find the best deals to get what you're looking for! Transform your gameplay and make sure your gaming experience is always at its best. Don't just play - improve your game with Buy and Sell CS:GO Skins for real money - Skin.Land!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Some news, and your requests required

Exciting updates and responses to your requests are underway! Stay tuned for the latest developments. Your input matters, and we're committed to delivering the information you seek. For additional insights on pressing topics, including cybersecurity, explore our valuable resources at UK Data Breaches & Cyber Attacks - The Definitive List. Your engagement fuels our mission to keep you informed and empowered.