Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Starshadow:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dramavictim:
    Though, occaisionally I have to chuckle at some misconceptions that arise on just what my preferences ARE. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, you are understood more times than you think you are. My comments were all in an effort to further the conversation and provide my input, and were not, unless specifically stated in one instance, either rebuttals to any specific comments you made. Sure there was overlap, but my posts were purely where my head was after reading what everyone else had said, and then mulling it over further.

That's twice in one week that someone seemed to think my comments were targeting them specifically when it simply wasn't the case. If I am responding to a specific point made by any one individual, I try to quote it. But if chuckling makes you happy, then that's cool too. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not really, on either account. If I had a dime for every moron who thought they had a peek into my soul or thoughts and turned out to be totally off the mark, I'd be a very, VERY, wealthy man. Not speaking of you guys here, that's another situation, but it was related to the YMMV thing so I was thinking on it.

And, no, that's one time this week, I wasn't assuming you were targeting me 'specifically' at all. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ April 30, 2004 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Dramavictim ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 30, 2004 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Dramavictim ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Stranng:
    for those of you who would like to know here is an excerpt of an interview Stranng had shortly before entering the Caer Falken Inn...Stranng had a bit of down time in the woods, on his way to the Inn, and was interviewed by an inquisitive fey...

Night line fey: So Stranng we off the Wood, who are with wings, would like to know your favorite color hee hee.

Stranng: Well I have been and I believe shall continue to be fond of blood red...human blood of course.

Night line fey: Interseting...So when not dining within your grove...What is your favorite meal?..hee hee haa..I'm a fairy

Stranng: hmm I can see by your wings and sparkley outlook...this is true..When I am in an animal form I rather enjoy feasting upon the heart of my enemy...I just love taking the heart..haa haa...out of them.

Night line fey: So you are a meat and potatoes man...what do you do for fun when you are not contemplating your boundless rage against your race?

Stranng: Hmm well I guess since your such a fairy I should be honest...I'd hate to lie to you and be turned into...well a fairy...When I am not contemplating my boundless rage rowards humanity...I am most likely dreaming bloody dreams of mass genocide, bathing in the blood and gore of all my brethren, smearing a handfull of bloody sinew upon my feet as I skate about watching gleefully as the demise of the human race falls about me as sparkles would fall from the heavens in the mid summer of the fey.

night line fey: hmmm...your sick..a sick and demented man. Who would rub sinew on their feet and think that would counter friction..~quickly fires a tiny sleep arrow in Stranng's chin~..take that sicko...~flies away~

Stranng: huh...argg....~sleeps~

This encounter never happened but I hope you now have that what you need of Stranng....enjoy!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Straang is weird.
    ...and a bit spooky.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Einkil's personal on match.com:

Name: Einkil the Tall

Religion: Confused

Turn-ons: Cleaving, ale, beards, long walks on the beach, freshly-hewn body parts of evildoers.

Turn-offs: Excessive spellcasting, orcs, talking weapons, fake Counts, death magic.

About me: I'm a sensitive guy with simple needs - dismembering monsters from time to time is enough to keep me content. If you wield a sword or are willing to keep out of my way, you're my type of lass.

What I'm looking for: a lady who knows how to braid a beard (hers as well as mine) and isn't too put off by my lack of a clan.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 30, 2004 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Einkil ]</font>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345